July 7th, 2022
- Cajun advances to Pledge
- Saskia advances to Pack Member
- Fianna becomes Guardian
- Sanek becomes Scout
- Rook advances to Pack Member
- Saskia shares lore
Pack Meeting Begins
<Kova> she would’ve broken into the clearing proper without another moment to lose and as she did, she would continue to make her way towards the direction of the alpha’s stone. Anyone who had been within the clearing would’ve received a gentle dip of her head in acknowledgment and greeting but once she reached the stone, she took a light breath and began to slowly ascend. It had been some time since their last meeting and she was excited to sense others nearing. She’d stop at its edge and lift her muzzle to howl for a meeting and pack gathering.
* Sanek lowered his head down to the stream that ran through the Clearing and lapped up the water when he heard a chuff, to which he responded with his own. His gaze searched the area for the wolf that had sent it, and instead he saw Kova come to the stone and call for a gathering, and perhaps Cajun further along the stream. Swiftly his paws carried him toward the Alpha Rock.
* Leora as she was making her way from the direction of the lake of solace, she would hear a call and howl from Kova. She swung her tail slowly at first, but bounded forward and through the woods in hopes to reaching the clearing quickly!
* Saskia upon hearing Kovaâ€™s howl, she wagged her tail and quickly retorted towards Alpha Rock. Taking a seat beside the others, she dipped her head a few random times and lifted it to listen to her opening statement.
* Rook – He would barely be a padfall or two into the clearing when the sound of a howl cleared any doubt of what the gathering of scents indicated. He would likely join the rest of the others near the time Cwn did, and he would take up a spot nearer to the north of the gathered few.
* Cajun perked his ears as he had been making his way along the path the brute lifted his coal muzzle and gave a wruff baerk howl back to kova in return and made his way to the clearing he padded over to a spot nearby to the alpha rock and sat down tail curled slightly behnd lokking forward and intentivly
<CwnAnnwn> Being about half way to the rock when the call for the gathering was made, the silver brute increased his pace to an easy lope to close the distance quicker. Upon reaching the gathering, he would nod to any whom greeted him before settling upon his haunches facing the rock. His gaze settling upon the alpha fae as he awaited what the meeting would bring.
* Kova she’d feel the warmth of the stone beneath her pads after a long spent day in the sun’s light and heat. She would seat herself against it’s surface before casting long her gaze to each wolf who was present. One by one she’d give a gentle nod in their directions in greeting before she would swing her tail once, then still it. “Well met, Wolves of WolfSpirits.” she began as she dipped her ..
<Kova> .. head “Thank you for heeding this evenings call. It has been a while since we’ve gathered.” her gaze cast long to each wolf as she picked up each scent. Finding those among the gathered she would shift her paws beneath her again before seeing Cajun. She gave a low chuff to him to step forward.
* Fianna would take note of at least one scent that she had found around the territory, mingled with the others but one she had not yet met and her gaze would brush across that particular male before she would rise and close the distance to the stone, an answer to Kova’s howled summons. Her brother was there, and she would settle nearby and perk toward Kova’s words.
* Cajun rose up onto his fours hearing Kovas Chuff to him the coal brute dipped his head respectfuly then stepped forward and stopped in front of the rock the coal male gave another nod then looked back up t the alpha
* Kova when he approached the stone her eyes would dip to focus upon his frame and began. “Cajun.. you have been within the WolfSpirits pack territory for a while now. Last we had spoke, you expressed interest in desiring to join the pack. I wish to ask you now, if this is still your desire?”
* Fianna thought on all those present as the new male would approach the stone. Weighing heavier on her mind were the Kin who were not present. And never would be again. Fianna let loos a quiet breath and tried to focus, a somber light filling her eyes even as she felt hopeful at the growth of the pack. Her ears picked up the name of the brute and she would listen curiously for his answer.
* Cajun perke his coal ears as he lostned to Kovas words he gave ashort wag of his tail in earnest then stilled it and replied back “Yes I would like that very much indeed Kova thank you on asking me” cajun dippe dhis head again then smiled back up a moment
* Rook Quiescence , or perhaps a quiet approbation of events as they unfurled accompanied a lightened side-long glance to his sister before he retrained his hues and ears to Cajun and his answer.
* Kova to his response she gave a slow, but thoughtful nod to his reply. “As a pledge of WolfSpirits you will learn and grow with the pack, that much is true, but truer is to know that your heart really wishes to be with this home and family. Are you willing to take the strides to ensure this is the home you wish to call?”
* Saskia noticed Fianna had arrived. Though she couldnâ€™t speak to the fae now, she would smile softly and stand. Quietly, she made her way over next to her and took a seat, dipping her head in a well met greeting. She didnâ€™t speak, as to not interrupt what was happening above her. Instead she just watched Cajun and Kovaâ€™s interactions.
<CwnAnnwn> He drew his attention to the male he had only met in passing once as Kova called him up. He listened as first the alpha fae asked him if it was still his wish to join their family and then listened to the brutes response. His gaze drifted for a moment to the others gathered before drawing back to the alpha fae and Cajun.
* Leora like the crow flys or butterfly zips, she was suddenly within the clearing! The meeting had just begun and she was late. Drat! Embarassed she slunk down quickly and tried to make herself small like a mouse. She quickly scanned any wolves therein and there were a lot! She saw her sister and brother, tho! She squeekkked past others and hopefully drew near enough to sit beside both.
* Cajun stood reagally and proud upon hearing the next words spoken by Kova to him Cajun gave a nod to the Alpha and replied back with a gleam in his eyes “I wm willing to do my best and upload and learn all that I can of the Pack here and the ways and I would be very proud and hapy to Call this my Home
* Kova would turn to the other wolves for a brief moment then back towards Cajun. To his response she rose a paw up and gently tapped the stone. “As all lay witness to Cajun’s desire to join WolfSpirits, I would like to have the honor of naming you a pledge, Cajun.” her tail swung then stilled as she gave him indication he was welcome to re-seat back with the others.
<Calder> he had been within the confines of the ancient forest the past few days, but throughout the day he’d found himself near the hidden falls. Exploring, perhaps? It wasn’t until the jarring but welcoming howl from Kova reached his ears. He would’ve risen from his place of rest and began off at a quickened pace to meet its caller.
* Saskia yipped softly and stomped her paw in agreement. Cajun was a fine brute, and he deserved the pledge title he was given.
* Cajun gave a short bow on his front legs and paws before standing as he was the brute stood with his paws agasint the earth and tail stileld but up just a bit on end a good stance of a Happy and proper as cajun watched back he felt a joy inside of him at that moment and not just for himself but also knowing in the fact that the pack was growing and he had been helping “the coal brute noded again to Kova hearing the words of Honor for him
* Fianna would catch Rook’s glance, returning it briefly with a gentle sway of her tail before a rustle nearby alerted her to Saskia’s approach. She gave a nod and a brief touch of her nose to the fae in greeting as she turned to look ahead, hearing Cajun’s pledge her tail would wave in congratulations to him.
* Sanek ‘s tail lightly tapped the ground as he wagged, happy for Cajun to have become Pledge. If the dark brute’s gaze met his, it would be met with a smile and a nod.
* Rook Perhaps Leora would go unnoticed in the mix of a stamped paw to the earth for Cajun’s advancement to pledge. The journey for this male had begun some time ago, but sometimes one had to walk a bit to the trailhead.
* Cajun glaced around a moment at the other wolves and smiled he smiled again and gave a nod back to Sanek as the coal brute gaze met his
* Leora it would seem that she was just in time for the howl of congrats to Cajun! Oh yay, another wolf in the fold of the pack. She swooshed her tail behind her, giving a few yapp like tones to Cajun. She still had a lot to perfect like her howl and chuffs. As she would weave herway in and out, she would bump her shoulder into her brother first, than her sister.
* Kova as the others would offer their congratulations, she would wait another moment longer before her hues would fall upon the wolves again. Seeing Saskia among the gathered her hues locked to her own in a welcoming invite, before following with a chuff to the fae. “Saskia, please come forward.”
* Saskia beamed and wagged her tail, standing. She trotter to the front with an eager look on her maw. She dipped her head towards Kova and took a seat.
* Cajun gave a smile to Saskia as he watched her step forward the brute wagged and resteated himself as he watched again and listned
<Calder> Swiftly he’d move in between the tree’s and path near the hunting grounds as his large, dark frame broke through the shadows and into the open. He would lope with ease but strong purpose. He could hear the very faint chuffing calls of others who would seem to be celebrating something? Huffed beneath his breath as he’d feel bad for being late.
* Cwn He stamped his paw against the ground for Cajun as he was named pack pledge. His attention shifted from the male to Saskia as she was called forth by Kova and approached the rock.
* Kova allowed the fae ample time to reach the rock at what pace she’d give and when she was at the base, she gave a light dip of her head before offering forth a low but inviting tone. “Saskia. You have been an assessment with the pack for sometime and before then, a pledge. You have walked the various paths of what it means to be a wolf of your own and a wolf of a pack. This pack. Of ..
<Kova> .. WolfSpirits. You’ve ventured with us and alongside. You’ve helped guard and protect and have grown into the ways of our creed. I would like to ask you now… do you still desire to call WolfSpirits your home?”
* Saskia listened closely as the fae spoke. â€œI have, and I do, Kova.â€ She nodded. â€œI wish dearly this place be home, though I do consider it be already..â€ she chuckled, then regained a serious face.
* Rook Ah, so there was the little sneak. A gentle shoulder nudge would pass along to Leora before he watched and listened to Kova and Saskia ask and answer a question that had been asked of many before. This was what lay on the other side of the trail–proper membership into the pack.
* Kova the wind would whisper what her eyes could see and she might get a glimpse therein of those who arrived soon or late, but her focus remained upon Saskia. To her words of heart she would acknowledge with a dip of her head.She now looked to each wolf, to those of pack. “I would ask those of WolfSpirits, those of pack, who will vouche for Saskia’s advancement in addition to her mentor, Panther?” she’d allow her words to cast to Sanek, Fianna, and CwnAnnwn.
<Calder> The hunting grounds would greet his paws quickly as he made his way through to the familiar pines and into the thicket of their lumbering guardianship. There he’d enter into the clearing but at a slow and quiet pace. Quickly did his eyes cast along those present before seeing Fianna. His tail betrayed a quick wave and he made his way over.
* Fianna would listen to all that passed and when asked who might vouch for Saskia she rose easily and with surety as she lifted her gaze and her voice to Kova. “I will.vouch for her Alphess. I have seen on many occasions now how she has risen to the challenge of learning what it means to be pack. She puts her all into aiding and abiding by our rules. I will be proud to call her pack.”
* Cajun gave a wruff sound then padeed the ground with one of his big front coal paws and wagged his tail
* CwnAnnwn The silver male slowly stood and bowed to Kova before he spoke, “Despite the time I have spent away from the pack over the last while, I vouch for Saskia. From what I have seen from her, she has embodied the ethos that we of the WolfSpirits hold dear and fight to uphold.” He slowly settled upon his haunches as he finished.
* Rook A firm stamp of the paw would accompany his sister’s words. He was not yet pack, and so would leave such an honor and task to those with the privilege.
* Fianna would settle quietly back onto her haunches after speaking and nuzzled Calder briefly who had arrived while she spoke up. Her tail swayed, glad he was near.
* Leora as the joyful tones of others welcome and greeting was made, the light fae would settled beside her kin. She looked out and saw Saskia approach the Alpha’s stone and stop. She perked her ears and listened intently. She was always intrigued by these meetings and what happened within. She watched her brother and sister and soaked up their reactions like a sponge.
* Kova would turn her hues to Fianna, the first to rise and offer her voice. She gave a slow swing of her tail before it stilled allowing others to speak and offer their voucher for the fae’s advancement. Her gaze fell to CwnAnnwn next as he too offered his support and she gave a warm nod in his direction, to. Another moment more would pass as she gave a swing of her tail and stood now to all ..fours. “Those who will see you as family, have given their approval and I have heard equal temper from Panther, your mentor, and praise for what you’ve accomplished so far. As a Wolfspirit you will uphold our creed and join a family to always be family. This will be your home and forever be. Always be true to yourself and to your family. It is an honor, Saskia, to welcome you into our home and name you a Pack Member of WolfSpirits!” she would then rise her muzzle skyward and offer fourth a long and happy howl for the newest pack!
<Calder> It seems he had come at a fine time. Turning his hues to Kova and the progression of the meeting, Saskia would be named a member. He swung his tail and offered his own voice and howl for the newest member of the pack.
* Saskia listened to the bells of howls that were music to her audibles. She pinned her ears in excitement and shined excitedly. When the harmonizing was over she would dip her head. â€œThank you, Kova.â€ She would then stand and nice the fae on her shoulder softly before trotting down the ramp of the rock and taking her seat beside Fianna once again.
* Rook On these rare occasions the Song was beckoned and a new tone to the collective chorus that was Wolfspirits would be added, so it was with untroubled and unshackled coils that he too pointed his muzzle to the sky and helped beckon the Song forth with his tone; a congratulatory and reverent gesture for the newest of the Wolfspirits, Saskia.
* Leora all the others would’ve started to howl for Saskia and it seemed now was the appropraite time to do so. As her brother and sister offered their congratulations, she would to. She lifted her muzzle and offered a very low and sweet melody. Her voice like the sunkissed sky.
* Fianna would feel a happy chord thrum through her, tempered by the chords of loss but all making her stronger. She would rise her own muzzle and share her song with the others in gladness of the new pack member. When Saskia returned to her seat, Fianna would offer a glad wave of her tail and a brief nosing.
* Cajun lifted his head and gave a Bark Howl along with the others as Saskia was Named and Inducted into the WolfSporits Family the brute wagged his tail and gave her a smile and a nod
* Cwn Upon Kova naming Saskia as the newest pack member and gave her voice for the fae, he would tilt his muzzle skywards and let his voice sing out in congratulations for the fae on her advancement. As his song faded, he lowered his head to bring his attention back to the alpha fae, awaiting the next order of business.
* Kova as the howls of celebration would be heard far and wide, a beautiful melody of songs to those beyond their borders, she would nose Saskia back and allow her to take her place. Once more did her eyes cast across the other wolves present. She would ask the same to those who have been named an Assessment as much time had passed for the two she now saw. First her hues fell towards Calder and to ..
<Kova> .. him, she would chuff and ask him to approach.
* Cajun twitched then perked his ears lifted slightkly and forward again as he listned and watched as the other dark male Calder approached the rock
<Calder> He would allow his voice to be added and it was there he saw the gaze from Kova to his own. Her chuff was clear and he’d slowly rise and approach. Ears back and tail lowered in respect. he dipped his head ~ Alpha Kova..~
* Fianna would perk as Calder moved forth next, and she wondered at what her mate’s choice would be, guessing what was to follow, and she would sit carefully still, ears perked.
* Kova as she allowed her voice to cast to Calder and welcomed him to the stone, she dipped her head when he approached and stood just below. She let loose a gentle breath as her words would follow. “Calder, you have been amongst the pack for sometime. Moons beyond others as well. Last your paws had been here before, Atraya had asked of you the same I now ask you in turn….” her hues fell ..
<Kova> .. across his own frame “Is the path of WolfSpirits still the path you desire to continue forward with and to become pack?”
* Sanek watched Saskia walk to the stone and realized her mentor and his friend Panther wasn’t here. Maybe he was guarding some new kill? When Kova asked those gathered for wolves that would vouch for Saskia he thought of all the good things he could say about the fae but it looked like he had thought too long because the alphess announced that
* Sanek Saskia was now member of Wolfspirits before he could share his thoughts. Oh well. He celebrated along with the others then fell silent when Calder was called forth.
<Calder> His eyes fell to Kova and when the question was asked of him, he would give a moment of pause. Not to stutter that this was home, for he felt it well enough, there was perhaps one last pull. One last string to temper loose. He gave another moment before looking up to Kova with careful, but meaningful eyes. ~ This pack is like no other I have found or had been lucky to be in the fold of. My eyes are sincere and my heart is true, when I say that this pack has tempered me into a wolf I never thought could exist. ~ he’d allow another moment before offering ~ My heart is molding and forming with those here, and I would request that a little more time be afforded to me, to allow me to temper out one loose thread in my own story, before I fulfill my oath here and to this pack. I would desire to be my all, as my heart and family are here..~ he’d cast his eyes behind him quickly to look at Fianna at his heartend words, before turning back to Kova. ~ I ask only a little more time, My alphess and forgiveness for taking it so long to be forged. Time I will repay by my presence and dedication to this home, and to prove myself worthy. ~
Fianna would watch Calder with a swell to her heart. He was every bit her family, her Kin, her heart, and one day he would fully be pack as well. That was a day she looked forward to, yet she understood that he his past, frought with darkened things as it was, perhaps still tugged at him. He would be ready when he was ready. Fianna kept her hues encouraging when he looked back and a subtle sway of her tail would be a distant
* Kova her hues fell across Calder and listened to his words of a heart well resolute. It was pure and felt. She gave a gentle nod to him and a lightness in her eyes still showed. “Standing by your own heart and convictions, the right pack and home will be your life. Look forward to the bright destination of your path and know that whatever time you need, will be given. I appreciate the honesty, ..
<Kova> .. Calder, and take what you will and know that we are here to help if needed.” another dip of her head was given to allow him another words or few to share before returning back to the others.
* Leora her tail would swing behind her quickly as she looked at both Fianna then Rook. She now fell to Calder and Kova and the words exchanged. She gave a gentle wave of her tail again but stilled it. She didn’t rightfully understand why? What would hold a wolf from family? So many questions burned in her eyes, but heeding her brothers advice, she would stave them for the appropriate time.
<Calder> He would bow his head in respect to Kova and then turn and bow to those present. ~ I appreciate your understanding and I will not let the pack down.~ he turned and bowed his head to Kova before he’d slowly dismiss himself and settle back down beside Fianna. He leaned in and gave her a knowing look and nuzzle before looking onwards.
* Saskia watched Calder with understanding as he spoke. She didnâ€™t know what tugged at him, but she would respect it because it was Calder. She smiled towards the brute.
* Cajun the charcoal brute gave a respectful nod back in return to Calder and Kova while they exchanged words of wisdom and knodledge the brute wished the other male well on whatever had been in store either from the past or the future
* Kova gave another nod to Calder’s words and when he would return himself back to the others, she would shift her paws slowly and cast her hues to her sister, Fianna. To her she would chuff “Fianna, please come forward”
*CwnAnnwn He tilted his head slightly as he listened to Calder’s response to Kova. He can’t remember seeing one request more time before advancing during a meeting, but he held much respect for the male in knowing and admitting that the time was not quite right for him at this moment. Only a wolf themselves could if it was truly the right moment or not. He perked as Fianna was then called forward.
* Rook The goober had finally been called to serve as a kin of the Wolfspirits, and he was happy to view the occasion. It was only then that he listened to wisdom and temperament. There was a pang of sorrow for not having a purely happy ending, but happiness could be found in a much deeper manner.
* Fianna had time to nose Calder before her own name was called and she tilted her head once, moving forward even as her mind caught up and she stood before the rock. Much was on her heart, but the surety she had found was a current running strong within her. She waited quietly.
* Sanek listed his head to the side upon hearing Calder say he needed more time, but supported his decision because only the brute could truly know which route was best along his path to becoming pack. He then shifted his gaze back up to the Alphess when she asked Fianna to come forward.
* Kova her tail swung slowly behind her before stilling. When she approached at the base of the rock, she would address her with gentle tones. “Fianna, you had been in a position when our fold was a little less, but not lack in strength. You had taken time for yourself and for your family which meant time away from your previous role. We are growing in strength and number, and I would like to ..
<Kova> .. ask if you are ready once more to take the mantle of a role? The role of Guardian of WolfSpirits?” she’d await her response with eager eyes.
Fianna would let the question rest upon her for a moment, her mind wandering to all those wiyuin the fold of Wolfspirits. Those who would be, and already were her burden and joy to protect and keep watch over. She had never truly let the mantle fall, even if she had set it down in name as she trekked to find answers. To guard was part of her truth. It was who she was. Lifting her gaze she met Kova’s hues and gave a firm nod, her eyes speaking more words that her voice did as she answered, “I am ready. I am willing. I hold this pack – all of those in it – close to my heart, and I will continue to do as I have always done, learn and grow as I seek to keep those I care for safe and secure.” She had not kept all safe. But sigh was the nature of loss and it could not always be denied.
* Kova would feel the strength remaining beneath her paws and the words offered by Fianna, giving more to that feeling. “As Guardian of WolfSpirits, you will be the protector closer to home and train those who might seek out such a path for themselves. You will be a mentor and guide as well. You will be the sheild to those of Wolfspirits not of just pack, but of those who would call WolfSpirits ..
<Kova> .. home and visit as well. By your words and pledge to this home not just as a pack member, but Guardian, I would like to have the honor of restoring your role here as WolfSpirits Guardian.” she would stand firmly but confident in thought to Fianna’s reactions and her returned words before she gave a quick stomp of her paw and a quick howl in congratulations to Fianna’s returned ..
<Kova> .. rank.
* Leora something exciting was happening to her sister and she could feel it. Her paws would dance as she stood up when Kova stomped her paw and howled. Her sister was named a Guardian. She didn’t really know what it meant to be a scout or guardian, something she’d not explored just yet. To the howl for her sister, she would howl in return!
* Cajun perked his coal ears a moment then drifted them gently back the brute gave a soft wruff howl sound and a little greater glad for Fias Rank and return cajun also Pawpadded the ground with one of his front cfoal paws afterwards and gave w wag brush of his tail
<Calder> To the renaming place of Fianna’s role in the pack was given, he would feel his heart well with pride. The moment Kova had announced her place in the pack once more, he would offer his own howl! Truly deserved, he thought, and glad to see her at the mantle of that place in the pack.
* Rook His attention would shift to his sister and the offer of her old role. What better place for such a role than his sister for the guardians to find a hold and growth. He would firmly stamp his paw against the ground in congratulations to his sister.
* CwnAnnwn He listened to Fianna’s words as she accepted her return to pack guardian. When Kova named her as such, he would stamp his paw in congratulations to the fae.
* Leora her tail waved quickly behind her as she saw her sister approach. She would lick at her muzzle quickly before she seated herself again, trying to contain her excitement. Her eyes fell to her dear friend, Sanek. OH! Sanek! She swooshed her tail quickly and watched with eager eyes. What was going to happen?
* Fianna would stand and linger for a moment as she felt the weight of the honor settle once more on her shoulders and she would shift her paws as if it were a tangible thing. All the while a strain of song rang through her mind, giving silent utterance to what it meant to truly guard. Her heart thrummed with the beat of those around her and she bowed her head. “Thank you.” Her voice was soft and perhaps lost in the beat and song as she turned to make her way back to settle by the other’s, happiness and solemnity equal in her bearing.
* Kova gave a soft and knowing expression to Fianna. Pride for her and the role she was to hold a mantle she knew with all confidence she’d uphold and grow. Her tail swung behind her and allowed her returning back to her place of rest. Long did her gaze return now to the rest and she fell upon Sanek. To him, she chuffed. “Sanek, please come forward”
* Saskia smiled for Fianna. Guardian! Her tail thumped on the ground. Perhaps in the future, Fianna could be a guide for her. She wanted to be a Guardian one day. She nosed Fianna on the scruff, â€œCongratulations, Fianna.â€ She beamed, but spoke quietly.
<Calder> when Fianna returned back to her original place of seat, he would smile and lean in nuzzling her quickly whispering ~ Well deserved, Fi ~ he thrummed his tail quickly as well before turning now to Sanek and Kova. His eyes following the male curiously.
* Cajun watched with curious blue grey hues as Sanek made his way forward the coal male shifted his front paws a little and settled again
* Sanek his tail didn’t still throughout the meeting so far, because there were so many exciting promotions to celebrate! His ears perked out of curiosity when the Alphess spoke his name. He stood and went up to the Alpha Rock, his head lowered respectfully to Kova and all those that had once stood atop the stone in the past.
* Kova when he approached she gave a gentle expression but it would return to one of more seriousness as before. “Sanek, you have held the role of Scout in training for sometime. As scout, you will be guarding our borders and teaching those who wish to find paths of interest as well. I would like to ask you now, do you desire to continue on the path of a Scout of WolfSpirits?” eyes light but searching.
* Fianna would glance Saskia’s way as the fae spoke softly and she’d dip her head in acknowledgement and thanks, leaning to nose her briefly though keeping one eye on the proceedings. Her mate would speak too and she leaned into him, drawing peace from is presence and scent. To her, it was less that she deserved it, and more of a match for a heart that could do nothing else with the same fire. Turning to watch Sanek her tail began to sway, excited for the male, for she had seen much of his journey and was curious if he had found the path to his liking.
* Sanek his head would remain lowered as he listened to Kova, and took in a deep breath to keep himself calm and steady before replying simply, “Aye”Â . He cast a quick glance to the others. “I wish to take this path, to help protect the wolves of Wolfspirits from harm”Â Â he added.
* Kova her tail swung once then stilled. “As those of WolfSpirits hear witness to Sane’s pledge to the role of a Scout to the pack, I would like to have the honor of naming you Scout of WolfSpirits, Sanek. Go true and far. Venture with heart and pride and return to us your findings and skill.” she would grin and bow her head before stomping her paw and giving a howl for Saskia’s advancement.
* Leora the reason for Sanek’s approach to the stone would give way to the announcement and Sanek’s agreement to see their home even more safe. She would yap and leap again to her paws, howling a sweet quick melody for her dear friend, Sanek! She’ll have to make it a point to go scout with him, to! To learn like a guardian, like her sister, to. So much to explore. So much to endure in the life she was growing into.
* Cajun gave a Bark wruff sound and then padded one of his coal front paws at Saneks choice and smiled
<Calder> He would smile to Fianna before returning his eyes to Sanek and Kova. When another role was named for another wolf of the pack, he would smile. Sanek was a wolf who held a great deal of skill, he thought, at least all time he had ventured along those paths and journey north. He gave a gentle chuff/howl for him as well before surrending his song to the others of the pack.
* Rook A still quiet watch of the proceedings continued while he observed the advancement of Sanek to Scout. He hoped for a reinvigoration of the roles his sister and Sanek took up, for he knew them to have been chiefly vacant. Perhaps these two would serve to give greater purpose to the ranks? He would let the question linger in thought as he stamped his paw once more to the ground.
* CwnAnnwn Perked as Sanek was offered the advancement from scout in training to scout, a role that held meaning for him as it was the role his father held within the pack prior to being given beta in training. He did not know what path lay before him when the time was right, part of him wished to follow his father’s paw steps, but the other part wished to forge his own path. Once Sanek was named as pack scout, he would stamp his paw against the ground for the male.
* Cajun had gotten to know sanek some and journeyed with the other male up around the Solace lake when they first showed it and that region to the coal male Cajun also had the fortune of agame of chase that time and it was anice time of learning and bit of fsamily bonding as well the brute gave some wags of his tail then
* Fianna would stamp her paw and give a chuffing bark for Sanek as he fully stepped into the role for which he had been training. She would settle into Calder and listen for what might come next.
* Cajun was happy for the other male for he found a path that was a great choice and one of his desire to fully follow
* Sanek finally lifted his head back up when the pack celebrated, his tail swinging behind him rapidly. As he went back to his spot and seated himself he thought of all the adventure his new role would bring.
* Kova as the calls and howls of congratulations for Sanek would soar and weave into one and the other, she would smile and dip her head happily to their scout. Her tail swung quickly behind her then stilled. Again her eyes cast along the wolves present and when Sanek returned back to his own position, she would chuff to Rook, calling him forward. “Rook, will you please come forward” eyes soft and welcoming.
* Saskia lifted her head, joining in song.
* Rook Observance of others’ stories turned to thoughts, hurried along on quickened pulse, of his own. He often wondered and wandered in equal parts, so the journey from his position next to Leora, Fianna, and somewhat distantly Saskia was a welcomed jaunt before he would greet the unknown. A light nose to Leora’s crown was given, and then the few short padfalls were taken to where he could stand before the Alpha’s rock.
* Kova when he approached the stone she would dip her head and gave a betraying swing of her tail before it stilled. “I call you before the stone to ask of you the same of a path. As an Assessment of WolfSpirits, you seek not only your path, but learn the ways and creed of the pack. To begin to thread your own story with that of WolfSpirits and to call it home.” she’d offer a light pause to ..
<Kova> .. her tones before she continued. “I would ask you, are you ready to move forward as a member of WolfSpirits?”
* Leora she would have risen up and trotted the quickened pace to give Sanek a happy nuzzle/lick to his muzzle, happy for her dear friend before turning and moving back to sit beside Fianna and Rook. When her brother was called, she would look with eager eyes at him. To the nose to her crown, she gave him a quick and affectionate lick to his cheek before watching him approach.
<Calder> He would lean into Fianna lightly and look to those gathered as they celebrated the pack’s newest Scout. A fine choice, he thought to. He’d have to learn both roles in his own mind. Not much was the way of roles in his own older life. When Rook was asked to move forward, he would fall to him with curious but respectful eyes.
* Fianna would perk as her brother was called forth, and the question posed to him would be asked from her own heart as well. Would he choose as Calder did? Or would he step fully into the pack, blood of Wolfspirits well and true, running deep as the veins of stone would that held up a mountain? Fianna nosed Leora lightly, her anticipation evident as she waited.
* Rook So a similar question was to be asked of him this close to a threshold he had walked away from before. The natural reaction was to fall into the nebulous cloud of introspection and to wander within the mists of memory laden terrain; there he would see the faces and hear the voices of those who shared his blood and those whose entwined tale in his deservedly ran thicker than the ichor of life. He looked to the stone and thought upon
<`Raven> the brief moments in life that he saw his mother and father atop it and took a mental step back from such an open precipice. With the faces of his kin fresh in his thought, he spoke his father’s words. ”There comes a time when who we were no longer defines who we are; to live in what has been is to become what has been–a living memorial to nothing new and a memory of only what was…Let this then be what it ought to be. You ask a truth for a truth, and I shall speak one; Yes, I seek what truth unfurls when the son of the Mean OÃche find purchase in deep roots.”
* Cajun sat up regal again as he listned and watched while rook spoke and was called forward cajun always admired thier wisdom and tales
* Saskia tilted her head, the riddles of the wise but not old wolf confused her. She would wait for Kova to translate.
* Kova it is a real possession in the changing fortunes of time and forging ones path. She knew well the choices and decisions made would mean. Her eyes would perhaps betray more of the inner light and joy fostered to him alone to his words, and to them, she would dip her head and swing her tail once then stilled it. As the long day wanes behind the tall Rogahs, and the moon begins to rise, it ..
<Kova> .. would fill them with a veil of coolness and satiate the mood. “As those who had heard Rook’s response, I would ask now those of WolfSpirits, those of pack, who will vouche for Rook?” her gaze now cast to each wolf present — asking of them the same she had for Saskia.
* Leora her tail quickly swung behind her to her brothers words. A piece and note she’d not heard before. Unknowing it belonged to their father, she would look with awe as she had with Fianna when she was up at the rock. This rock had a lot of meaning. Deeper roots that nshe knew of yet.
Fianna would feel her heart swell with gladness as if of welcoming her brother home truly for the first time in years. He wanted deep roots. Fianna nuzzled Calder, hoping one day his time too would come when he would find that desire within himself, but respecting his heart for what it was now. How could she not rise for her brother as she had for Rook? Many stories lay between them and yet she rose with a voice made almost gruff as the nickname she bore, with her feeling for the words she spoke. “I vouch for him. Not for the blood we bear, or the song and story we share but for the purpose I’ve seen within him. It is true, and always will be, to see the strength and flame of the Wolfspirits rise and never die.” She settle back again.
* Sanek smiled when Leora came over and returned the nuzzle she gave him. He hadn’t conversed with Leora in a while and there had been many things that happened in that time, so perhaps he would later spend some time with the fae. His gaze shifted then to Rook who stood at the base of the Alpha Rock, about to be promoted to full pack.
* Saskia smiled and nosed the air. â€œI have known Rook as I have known everyone here. I will vouche for him, of course.â€ She dipped her head.
* CwnAnnwn He listened as Rook responded to Kova’s question of whether he wished to continue the path from assessment to pack member, nodding slightly as he did. When Kova asked for those who wished to to vouch for him, he stood and once more bowed his head to the fae. “Not only by blood does he hold within, the spirit of a WolfSpirits wolf passed on by his parents, but he himself of his own nature embodies that which makes us WolfSpirits. As such, I vouch for Rook.” He would settle back upon his haunches.
* Rook He knew his mentor had not returned from her own adventure and knew that he was set at a disadvantage, but his sister and Cwn spoke full and kindly not of him but of the purpose he embodied. He would listen to Saskia’s words as well and dip his nose in quiet recognition and thanks to those shared sentiments. “A truth for a truth.”
* Kova it was as if the metaporhical flipping through a book in her mind, she could feel the pen touch the paper and begin to write the lore of history and emotions within. The words shared of those who would vouche for Rook’s advancement, she would look to Fianna first. To her words of heart and strength, she smiled then turned to Saskia and CwnAnnwn and gave a firm, respectful nod. Her hues fell ..
<Kova> .. to Sanek for a brief moment before looking back to Rook. “As a wolf of WolfSpirits, you will become part of our weaving and growing roots and branches. A new star amongst the canvas of a night sky for those who’ve come before us and walk alongside us now. It is with great pleasure that I welcome you to this path and journey in finding your roots and your own path among us, Rook. It is an ..
<Kova> .. honor that I now name you Rook, Pack Member of WolfSpirits.” she smiled warmly to him – her hues like the autumn color of gold. “Welcome home, Rook.” she would rise a paw and stomp the stone before offering forth her own howl. Her song would reach a high, long, and gentle was her tune that would express the happy tone within.
* Leora the words of the others who would vouche for her brother would fill her heart happily. She swung her tail quickly and when Kova would name her brother a member, she would howl loud and proud like the sun itself casting it’s light across the entire world, even breaking into the shadows and shade!
* Fianna would loose her own howl to join with the others in hope, her heart still mingled with solemnity but joy now winning out.
<Calder> When another WolfSpirit was named he would feel his heart beginning to feel the pull of a full pour. Happiness not felt in many places. When the howls of joy would be sung, he would sing along with them and for Rook.
* CwnAnnwn He stamped a paw upon the ground as Rook was named pack member and tilted his head back to let out a howl of congratulations for the male. As his song faded, he lowered his muzzle to turn his gaze back to the alpha rock, wondering if there was more to come.
* Cajun stood and lifted his coal muzzle giving another wruff bark howl to add to the others chorus once more before settling again the brute wagged his tail and then stilled it and gave a respectful nod back to Rook cajun was glad to see his new and family growing it made him feel both heart and strenght inside
* Rook Renewed as in the day he was named, he stamped his paw to the earth and reveled in the moment. Only after the howls quieted would he dip his nose to Kova and move quietly to sit with his sisters.
* Kova her gaze would fall to Rook and a soft expression would crease along her muzzle and she’d give a gentle dip of her head and nose in turn. When he would return back to sit with his sisters, she would then turn to the others. “That concludes tonights meeting, and I would open it now to any who desire to share in a story or two?”
* Cajun crouched and stresatched his paws then sat back down taking in a breath letting it slowly back out as the coal brute took in everything and relaxed this was quite a night and he was glad for it and everyone
* Leora would nearly leap outta her fur for her brother! When he would approach them again, she would whine and unable to contain herself, she would quickly bound up to him, whinning and licking up at his cheek and chin. Happy and proud for him. No words for now would do justice to how she felt.
* Saskia grinned and wagged her tail. She was happy for all, and proud of herself. She was finally home. She stood and let out a wolven noise, â€œI have a story!â€
* Cajun though had to now devuldge for a moment to his humor side and the brute got up and made some quick short run corcles about his imediate area he did make way over to where sanek was at and gave a happy Ruff gruff sound just as he passed looking over his shoulder a moment back at him and wagging
* Kova when Saskia offered a bit of lore, she’d not deny the fae. She smiled with admiration and knowing from their previous conversation she was eager to hear what she’d share. “Please, Saskia.” she grinned and looked across the others then back to her.
* Fianna would nose Rook in congratulations as he settled between them, and when the meeting was concluded, she would stay a moment longer, but feel the pull of the shadows, and the call of the grave within the forest to rest and visit. “Welcome home Rook.” She offered softly, then nuzzled her mate and Leora as well before rising and stretching. “I’ll be off for a while I think.” She whispered. Hopefully she would catch a story from Saskia another day. With that she would pad toward the north again and the deep woods where her son rested.
* Saskia smiled and sat near the others. â€œYes, yes a story!â€ She giggled. â€œDid you know that fish.. didnâ€™t always stink?â€ She asked them, looking between each and all. â€œMy mama told me longgg ago, that whenever the fleshy creatures roamed the North they would try and tame the wolves!â€ She emphasized the word â€˜tameâ€™. â€œThey had these creatures that looked about like us, Dogs; I believe they were called
* Saskia Dogs. And while these dogs were useful, they could not hunt nearly as well as Wolves. So they took pups from their homes and tamed them, sending them out to catch fish from the streams. One day, the fish said â€œEnough!â€. They became so smelly, that the wolves did not want to hunt them anymore, and then in turn the humans begun to starve. They didnâ€™t know how to hunt, or fish efficiently, so they left.â€ She
* Saskia started thinking of the human trinkets and collapsed buildings of the North. Now mind you, this story was far from true and was quite wrong in every single way; but her mother told it to her an she would sing it from her lungs. She smiled like she had just told the best story of all time and looked between the others to see what they thought.