July 5th, 2021
- Panther is promoted to full pack member
- Sanek is promoted to full pack member
- Ankha advances to Assessment
- Traeiri becomes a Pledge
- Accalia becomes a Pledge
- Lore Night scheduled for July 9th, 2021 @ 6PM PST / 8PM CST / 7PM MT
Pack Meeting Begins
* Atraya the smell and sense of many seemed to tickle her nose, and as such, she knew that it was time for a meeting. Long over due, really. Reaching the edge of the Alpha’s rock, she would feel her way across the stone. Careful and tentitive eyes would look ahead. Though she could not see, she could smell. When she reached the edge of her stone, she would lift her muzzle and howl for a gathering. A call to a pack meeting.
* Traeiri smelled of rich earth from digging and exploring in the ancient forests, of dampness from the water that still clung to her fur from an earlier attempt at fishing and faintly of the other wolves from the last times she had seen them. “I’ve been exploring these lands I can’t seem to get enough…there are so many things to see and to smell”. Her eyes were bright excitement almost
* Traeiri dripping off her form. “How have you been kov…”. She silenced herself as the call rang rich and loud through the air. Looking confusedly at Kova for a moment, hoping to follow her lead on what she was supposed to do next.
* Kova would dip her head to Traeiri. “Indeed, there sure is.” her tones light and to her wellbeing, she would respond in kind to “I’ve been well, thank you-” considering she was already within the clearing she saw Atraya move to the edge of the Alpha’s stone. To the call for a meeting, she would swing her tail behind her slowly and nose Traeiri warmly “Looks like a meeting” ears drew forward as she smiled, nosing her again before moving alongside her until she reached the Alpha’s stone. She’d allow the fae to get to her own place. She looked around, wondering where Shukie was and frowned not seeing her among the gathered.
* Accalia perking her ears up to the calling she listened intently following in suite with the others that had gathered.
* Sanek would see Panther arrive in the Clearing. A joyful chuffing yip resounded from his maw. He’d stand and wag to his friend. He’d also spot Traeiri, the wolf who stuck around the territory for a long time. He’d also note Atraya and Kova within, perhaps he’d spot a few others? “Well, it seems plenty of wolves are gathered around here. With who should we start?” he hoped there
* Sanek would be a meeting, he told Sirris that he thought if enough wolves showed up in the Clearing, along with one of the Alphesses or Beta, they would probably have a meeting. HIs ears perked to the howl. He began to rush to the Alpha Rock at its call, then turned back to Accalia. “A meeting is about to begin. Take a seat around the rock and perhaps you’ll be called forth!” he
* Sanek said with a few happy wags, then resumed his course to the rock, searching for a fine place to seat himself.
<Calder> He would be within the densite area when the howl came. He would feel his body tense just enough to be jarred by the call, but, it would be one he’d heed. He would dip his head, perhaps breaking the silence again. ~ Well looks like I’ll find out for you. I will be back soon ~ he said warmly and dipped his head to his mate and turned to make his way towards the clearing. Luckily for him, Fianna hadn’t made the den to far from the clearing itself. A good place indeed. Eventually he’d reach the clearing’s edge and there peered around to who was present.
* Traeiri accepted the noses gently a few soft tail wags emitted as she followed dutifully behind Kova, seeing the other wolves begin to move in a circle about the rocks and find their own places she would move to do likewise. Settling around the circle on the northwest side she would look up to Atraya and the rock excitedly. She knew nothing of meetings other than what had been told to
* Traeiri her by Kwa and Sanek and looked forward to being a part of it. She waited patiently to hear what would happen.
* Shakira finally worked the second chunk free just as the Alphas howl reached her, a summoning howl, perhaps a meeting? It had been quite some time since the last pack meeting, and many more wolves had come forth to join the fold since, this should be a very eventful meeting indeed. Using her paws to position the two chunks of meat so she could awkwardly but adequately arrange them in a way that she could carry in her
* Shakira jaws, she would set off for the Clearing, head hanging low as she seemed to waddle as fast as she could with the extra weight. Was this perhaps similar to how Fianna had felt not long ago?
* Panther heard the howl and began padding over to Sanek and Accalia, He was thinking of sitting beside his friends. After reaching Sanek’s side he nosed him, Then seated himself. He gazed upon the Alphess. He still wondered where Shukie was though.
* Sanek would sit and watch as his friend, Panther came to join him and Accalia. His heart beat strongly, while he listened for what the Alphess would say. Sirris.. where was Sirris? Hopefully she wouldn’t be missing a meeting like this. He glanced around then looked back up at Atraya again, his tail thumping the ground lightly.
* Atraya the movement of bodies seemed to overload her senses. She could make a mental note of who was there, and who was present. Shifting her paws beneath her, she would lower herself down onto her haunches and would wait for a few more to show. It took some time to get there, depending on where in the territory they where. There would be a few wolves she sought out by scent and it would seem, »»
<Atraya> »» those wolves where present. Letting loose a low breath, she would offer a chuff to Sanek, Panther, and Calder. “Panther, Sanek and Calder.. please come forward.”
* Kova would watch Traeiri take a spot near the others and it was there she saw Panther, Sanek and a few others enter. She swung her tail behind her before it stilled. Having taken her place at the mantle beside Atraya, she would ensure that she knew she was present. Still wondering where her sister Shukie was. She cast long a glance now to the trio who where called forward. Her eyes seemed to scan »»
<Kova> »» once more, if only to see whom else might be present or in the shadows.
* Panther knew Sirris was missing..He gazed around for a moment. Then, He gazed upon Atraya again as she called for the assessments to step forward. He rose to his mitts, Then did as she told him, He padded forwards.
<Calder> Suprisingly enough, he’d hear his name called among the fold. He would make note of wolves he’s met, those he has yet to meet. Careful and more calculated where his eyes and his own steps and his paws shifting equally so to move along the path to the Alpha’s rock. There, he’d stop and look to Panther and Sanek briefly. He’d no doubt carry a myrid of scents but looked up to Atraya now.
* Sanek quickly stood and nosed Panther gently as he padded towards the boulder. He dipped his head lowly to Atraya, tail tucked submissively, ears down. His tail was hard to keep down, but he managed. He’d glance around for Calder, wondering if he was already there or still coming. That brute was like a shadow. Slowly creeping in without Sanek noticing. Then he lifted his head back up
* Sanek and waited.
* Atraya feeling the emptiness of the air grow with frames of wolves, scents accompanied to, she would shift her paws again and slowly rise. “Wolves of WolfSpirits…. Sanek, Panther and Calder. I bring you trio forward for your journey with us has been long, and as well, earned. I would like to ask you three now, do you still desire to join WolfSpirits as your home? As your pack and as your family?”
* Fianna would have listened with curiosity to Calder’s words, and when the howl rang out, close enough to be recognized as her mother’s voice she would perk, a bone in her maw as she looked to the east. When Calder spoke again and headed off she would nod to him and wag, longing to go but knowing her place was here. Soon, all too soon she would introduce the pups to the pack. But not yet.. Eyes first.. Then names. She had been mulling over names, thinking on the pups as personalities would soon begin to blossom. As Calder went to to the clearing, she would go with in him spirit, but finish her meal and move in to warm the pups and feed them their own meal.
<Calder> He would look to Atraya and then to her inquiry. He had left Fianna promptly, but, with purpose of finding out how the others where doing. How they were doing. Upon her question, he thought. He wasn’t as quick to respond as previous meetings. He furrowed his brows again before he bowed his head, dipping it if only in respect and thought. ~ I am honored, Atraya, that you and the pack feel I »»
<Calder> »» am ready to ascend to the next place. To be family. But…. ~ his tones a low timber, rumbling now with the usual depth they held. ~ I would like to request to hold off, if I may. At least.. until Fianna can be present. It’s an asension that has great weight, and, I would feel very light without her to share in that moment. ~ he would keep his head low. He’d await Atraya’s »»
<Calder> »» response.
* Kova would look to Calder for a brief long moment. His words sinking in to the depth they would hold. She would make an ‘awe’ gesture in the belly of her throat in the form of a rumble before nodding. An admirable request, she thought, and would know her sister would be glad to be present to.
* Sanek it was the moment he had been waiting for since he had started as pledge. The pack kindly took him in and treated him well. Now he hoped he could repay them for all that everyone had done. He’d nod to Calder at his choice, a thoughtful and considerate one, then took one step forward. “Every single pack I’ve known had only shown hatred and resentment to me. WolfSpirits though-
* Sanek my paws and heart have found home. It is the greatest pack I’ve ever known and ever will know. Never would I choose to leave here. I have good friends now, something I’ve been searching for tirelessly throughout my life. Indeed, I still desire to join WolfSpirits.” he took a deep breath.
* Panther nosed his friend back, gently. His gaze would wander to Calder for a second, Then again to Sanek. He dips his head to the brutes, Then listens to Calder’s words, He slightly wondered why Fianna couldn’t be present. He smiled at the though though. Perhaps they were mates? They did spend a lot of time together. Panther shrugged, not really
* Panther knowing. He then listened to Sanek, Panther personally wasn’t prepared with his words, So he allowed them to go first. “I have grown to love this pack, I wouldn’t change it for the world. I would be honered to travel in this pack’s paw steps. I would be lost if it weren’t for you kind wolves.” He attempted to speak in a ‘poetic’ way, But
* Panther felt like he failed, He wasn’t good with words and it showed.
* Atraya turned her ear towards Calder first. There was only a moment that passed by before she gave a nod of her head in his direction. She would recall such feelings before, and, knew them well enough to understand why he’d request such. “Of course, Calder. You may seat yourself.” her tones light but still serious. “If you must attend to others things, please, do so as well.” a knowing »»
<Atraya> »» nod was given in his direction and admiration for his desire to wait. Turning, she heard Panther and Sanek’s words. Heartfelt and true. Like a spirit tied to this home, it was familiar words she too shared when she pledged and joined so long ago. “As a WolfSpirit you will embody what it means to be pack, to be family, and to be true to yourself. To allow your journey to grow with us and »»
<Atraya> »» alongside us as both family, and pack. To defend your home and to yield your knowledge to those who will come after you and before you. To enforce the ways and rules of our home. Are each in agreement to this pledge to WolfSpirits. To this pack and family?”
* Shakira would finally break through the eastern treeline into the Clearing, a strange sight for anyone who happened to look her way though she hoped unlikely as the meeting seemed to be underway. Readjusting the two uneven hunks of meat in her jaws, she would waddle a short ways north along the treeline before pausing to tuck the meat beneath a well sheltered pine with thick needled branches hanging heavily on the ground,
* Shakira she would show the stash to the new father after the meeting if he was present. As she padded swiftly towards the heart of the Clearing, she would now take notice of those that must have been called forth by the Alpha, her tail swaying as she settled near the back of the gathered group, nosing any of of those that would notice her but remaining quiet out of respect for the Alphas words and the wolves that were
* Shakira being asked of their dedication to the pack.
* Ankha would begin trapsing about in the woods, a bit of cobweb stuck to her good hear. She’d flicked it off a bit, having perhaps rested a bit too long!~ She couldn’t help but think she was missing something with all the residual bits of pollen that had built up where she’d dug out a little hole. Hustling out she’d begin heading for the clearing, hoping to make good time, and find good times therein! Perhaps indeed, something was
* Ankha about? If she was able to detect such a thing through as much pollen had gathered in her little flowery dust pile she’d decided to rest in.
<Calder> His head would offer one final dip before large timber paws turned and moved him back towards the edge of the clearing, just behind all the others. His black frame settled as he would look out across those gathered – if only to gleen what might be talked about further and what he could relay to Fianna who was preoccupied with more pressing things.
* Panther listened once again, His ears forward. He was curious as to what will happen in the future, but he could only focus on the present right now. He’d go before Sanek this time, If only to allow his friend more thinking. “I pledge myself to remain here for as long as this pack needs me.” He allowed the words to flow freely off his tongue,
* Panther Feeling confident with his words, At the moment at least.
* Sanek did not feel Panther failed in his poetry, he liked the way the words tied around each other, one by one. As he watched his friend speak he smiled, then after Atraya’s question he again listened to his friend. He was glad they were doing this side-by-side. “Aye, I promise to give all that I am into keeping this pack well and thriving.” was all he could think of to say. He
* Sanek looked down to his paws.
* Atraya a smile crept across her features as she would dip her head in the wake of each wolf’s words and pledge of ownership to themselves and to the pack. “Sanek and Panther.” her hues fell towards Calder for a brief moment, then she’d continue. “I would like to have the honor and pleasure of naming you two, pack members of WolfSpirits. Welcome home!” a paw came down to stomp, then her »»
<Atraya> »» nose would slowly draw to the sky, and she’d howl for Panther, Sanek and Calders continued journey with her family and home.
* Kova would see Shakira move in from the edge of the forest to join the others. Tail swung behind her as she watched her approach. She dipped her head in her direction before turning then to Atraya, Panther and Sanek. When the announcement was made for their journeys next step, pack members, she would lift her muzzle up and howl in unison to Atraya’s own howl. Her voice heard along her pack. Two »»
<Kova> »» new wolves to the fold. Two new wolves to mold further into being strong members of the pack. Both showing great promise.
<Calder> He’d smile towards Panther and Sanek’s direction. The two males having grown so much sense he last saw them, and, when they first joined even. They would be fine assets to the pack and he was glad they where joining the fold. He’d feel his throat rumble before he to would howl. Proud of the two males.
* Ankha would hear the howl of the alpha, and those in the clearing and would hup-to, joining in the howling celebration of what appeared to be Sanek and Panther, judging likely only on where they had stood. Though she’d gladly howl for them as well, having found friendship in both. She only hoped her congradulating howl wasn’t odd way to join into the seating near the clearing.
* Traeiri grins happily from her spot on the edges of the circle and howls in joy, she did not know Calder well but she sang as loud for him as she sang for Sanek and Panther. Whom she had the pleasure of getting to know more and more as time went on.
* Shakira would listen intently to the words given by the Alpha and the two newest males, and with their naming as pack members, she would lift her voice for the pair, glad to see the growth of the pack and the newest additions to the family.
* Accalia wagging with excitement for the trio being excepted into the pack wanting to join their howl but waiting to cheer along with the rest.
* Atraya when all the howls of excitment drew to a close, she would shift her paws again in thought. Allowing the joyful tones to pass before she cleared her throat then continued. “I would like to open the floor ahead to me, to allow any who desire to join the pack to step forward and make yourself known.” she would turn her head if only to allow her good ear to listen for any forward padfalls or chuffs. She would take note of Ankha’s scent as well as Traeiri’s. She wondered if perhaps Shukie might appear, to.
* Sanek with Atraya’s words that named them both members, and the howls louder than the beating of his heart, he yipped and howled happily for Panther and Calder, and simply to let go of all the excitment bunchd up inside, and bouncily spun around in a circle once and he nose bumped Panther. He fully agreed with his words. He’d spot Ankha in the mass of gathered wolves. Ankha! He looked
* Sanek to the Alphess then padded back to seat himself near Ankha. If he remembered well, he hadn’t seen her since that musk oxen was taken down.
* Kova when the howls of the others also died down, she would look towards Atraya and then back towards the gathered wolves. She wondered where Sirris might’ve been, but, kept her hues forward and a light swing of her tail made before it stilled around her haunches. Careful but joyful eyes looking ahead. More wolves added to the thick and rich history of a pack.
<Calder> He would smile watching Panther and Sanek rejoin the pack as members. He was proud and happy for them. He then looked out to those who made up the rest of the meeting – wondering whom might speak up, if at all.
* Traeiri would perk her ears forward suddenly at Atrayas words, almost doing a double take in disbelief that this moment was finally happening. She had been haunting the forests and creeks for so many moons she wasn’t even fully sure what to do with herself as she stood up and tentatively moved forward. Her frame seeming very small in the shadow of alpha rock, she kept her body soft and
* Traeiri submissive even though her excitement that was usually set to explode was racing through her veins like lightning right now. The fae offered a soft chuff slightly unwieldly paws making her presence known.
* Panther gave his friend a nose bump, before he left. He’d then follow Sanek’s gaze. He’d nose Accalia to show it wasn’t too soon for her. “Go ahead.” He said to the fae in hushed tones. He had seen Ankha, but didn’t want to overwhelm the fae at the meeting, So he gave a subtle dip to his head.
* Atraya the unfortunate truth would be that the fea was entirely blind, but she could still see with the senses she did possess. Her nose would wiggle quickly while her ears twitched left and right, picking up the intricate steps of two wolves. Her head looked out and she would recognize Ankha as one “Ankha” she’d say aloud if only to affirm, before turning to smell Traeiri. “And Traeiri” »»
<Atraya> »» her head dipped again. “Please, offer to the pack and myself what request you might have” tones light, equal to the temper of her steady heart.
* Sanek smiled to Accalia, and if her gaze might’ve found the dark brown brute’s, he’d beccon for her to step forward with the others. If she wanted to of course. She’d have to wait some time before another one of those chances would present itself. He then returned his own gaze to the front, watching the two other wolves, his smile still there, now for them.
* Accalia with the nudge of confidence from panther she stepped forward her nerves on high but without anything holding her back she proceed following the other two wolves
* Traeiri had never been before. She took a moment, took a deep breath and spoke “Alpahess, for many moons I have had the pleasure to wander these lands as a visitor. I have met many of your family and have been met with nothing but overwhelming kindness and acceptance. I have known only one family before this and that was the family of my birth. I would like to pledge myself to this
* Traeiri pack and this family. To accept the lessons they have to teach me, to help provide where I may and to further my knowledge and skills so they benefit the pack..this family…the one I choose..and hope one day will choose me back”. She dipped her nose respectfully, even if the fae could not see Traeiri believed she still knew everything that happened before her.
*Rook Cad e an sceil a buachaill? The rumpus was a meeting, of course. He had missed a good portion of it, or so it seemed, owing to his gallivanting. There was a purpose to such gallivanting beyond the simple pleasures that the proverbial road offered him–where there was a road, there was a story. He had not gone far these weeks; his presence at the east end of the clearing now and the scents he carried were truth enough of the matter. Not one to interrupt, he quietly made his way to the back with the rest of the rebel rousers to listen and watch the rest of the proceedings.
* Atraya a single breath of wind would pass between her and Kova who was not far from her before she spoke again. The words and convictions of Ankha’s tone would reach her heart and her spirit well enough. Despite her age the knowledge and experience she’d gained throughout her time in the domain of her mothers legacy would be fulfilling and still even to this day, more so. The pack was strong, true, »»
<Atraya> »» and full of wolves with lore and stories to share with their own. A journey made new and written again. “Ankha, you have pledge to us and have been such for sometime now. Though your presence has been few, I still feel the strength in your words. If WolfSpirits truly is a home you desire to continue to join upon, to follow your path and lore here with us, then, I would not deny you the chance »»
<Atraya> »» to continue to succeed in your quest.” her paw would lightly come to stomp the stone, feeling its chill beneath her pads “Let it be known to those who call WolfSpirits home, to those who visit WolfSpirits, and those yet to come, that Ankha is today named an Assessment of WolfSpirits. May your journey be true, your heart strong, and your spirit free.” she stomped the stone again before »»
<Atraya> »» Traeiri’s words would fall to her. She would smile and nod to her “Traeiri.. please, step forward.” would be aware of Accalia’s closer proximity.
* Accalia My journey is never ending of growth, improvement and adversity, I have learned I have to take it all in and do what is right to grow. I would like to further my growth and find sanctuary and a home here if you would take me I will be willing to do what ever is needed to show you my loyalty
* Kova upon the advancement of Ankha, she would swing her tail and stomp her paw as well. She too would be glad the fae was and had pledged herself to the pack. She had great promise as well. She wondered to, where Hati might be, but perhaps a familiar black shadow caught her eye moving among the fold to settle in the back. She’d remain attentive to the meeting and when Traeiri was called forward »»
<Kova> »» after her heartfelt words, her attention now drew to the fae.
* Traeiri stepped forward quickly her attention locked on Atraya. Waiting to see what would occur.
<Calder> Was that pan’s shadow? Or another wolf. Seeing he was occupying the back end of the meeting gathered, his amber eyes would narrow if not enough to allow him insight into the male’s approach. Rook’s scent lofted to him and he’d rise his brow to Fianna’s brother’s apperance. Ever the elusive one. Perhaps more so then himself? Regardless, if he happened to look in his direction there’d be a »»
<Calder> »» polite nod given before he turned to Atraya and now Traeiri. The fae he’d have to get familiar with as well. Happy for Ankha’s assessmentship.
* Atraya an ear turned to Accalia and to the wolf’s words she would dip her head ‘Accalia, please come forward’ she’d add.
* Atraya feeling Traeiri close and then Accalia shortly after, she would shift her paws again if only to settle old bones that desired so much to be bed into a nice mossy bath. For now, she’d hold her pillars tall and her body rigid. “As a member of WolfSpirits, you will find that your journey with us will be both for the pack and for yourself. To discover your purpose both within yourself, and »»
<Atraya> »» beyond yourself. Are willing to begin that journey, to learn the ways of the pack and of yourself?”
Fianna would amuse herself as the time passed by working on her story skills, first telling the pups how she had met their papa and the adventure to the north to rescue their grandmother. She kept the tail upbeat, not focusing on the darkness that had been so present. Eventually she fell silent and gazed toward the entrance to the den, where she could just see the evening light. Who would be now joining their pack?
<`Raven> She wondered, for likely it had been a meeting howl, since Calder had not yet returned. The pups wiggled, twitching in their sleep and she nosed each one, humming a soft lullaby.
* Ankha pleased with the results, and interested to sit in for the others, she’d head back to her seat near Sanek, flopping cozily and giving a nod to both Panther and Sanek, who’d greeted her when she’d arrived. Her tail swaying low behind her, giddy as a plum.
* Accalia “I am willing to begin my journey learn the ways and grow myself with the pack” she lowered her banner in submission with light wags her head still bowed her heart raced as she longed to join the pack
* Traeiri the young fae stood and though keeping her gaze below atrayas gaze looked up in direction, taking in the weight of the words. And with a loud clear voice, strong with the confidence of this moment finally happening answered “I am willing to begin my journey, to learn from my packmates and find myself and my place within these lands”.
* Atraya offered a knowing smile to the pair, nodding then to their sentiments and agreement to the pack’s journey. A new page for all. If WolfSpirits was known for, it was for allowing those who have found themselves lost to the wilds, but found anew here. Something she was honored to continue. “As all be witness to Traeiri and Accalia’s pledge to the pack, I would like to have the honor now, to »»
<Atraya> »» name you both pledges. To those you may come across in the wilds of WolfSpirits and beyond, you may introduce yourselves as such.” her paw came up and stomped the stone.
* Panther Happy that Accalia and Traeiri are, perhaps, getting a chance at pledgeship he seated himself. His gaze wandered to Ankha, whom’s taking her first paw steps in assessmentship. The male smiled, thinking of a new way to greet visitors, Panther was content with his new pack..His new family. He’d give a nod towards Ankha after she nodded
* Panther towards him. His gazed turned towards Accalia, Traeiri, and Atraya. He was ready to howl, and after the pledgeship of them both, He did.
* Panther + Panther also stomped his paw as he howled.
* Shakira , also seated near the back, would notice the dark form of another male, one she knew vaguely as the Alphas son. Sidestepping slightly to offer more room and space, she would let her gaze fall briefly to the opens of the Clearing as if searching for any others that might come out of the woodwork, the call of a pack meeting always seeming to drag out even the most elusive of wolves. At the next promotions of
* Shakira Assessments and Pledges, she would lift yet another howl in congratulations for those on the journey towards membership within the pack.
* Traeiri beamed with a grin the markings around her maw just adding to the cartoonishly large grin. She was a pledge, offically. There was no better feeling on earth. She trotted back toward the spot she had settled herself on, moving slightly closer to the wolves around her. Perhaps feeling a kinship there she had seperated herself from before.
* Kova would stomp the stone again as she had for Ankha, and now for Traeiri and Accalia, the newest pledges! “Welcome!” her tones light but heartfelt! She was glad for the fae, Traeiri and would look forward to getting to know Accalia more as well. The fae’s having the story indeed to weeve. A lore she might be able to tap into.
* Accalia howling with appreciation to be part of the pack this would be the start of her new journey as she was glad to be welcomed into traveling many miles to get to.
* Sanek sang into the sky, let it be known to all around that these wolves take their first pawsteps along the path to becoming members, let it be known Ankha was named Assessment on this special and wonderful evening. After he finished he glanced to Ankha as she sat next to him and smiled.
Rook He would not be as intrusive to make or have others assume to make space for him. He was fine where he was, even if that goober, Calder, happened to catch wind and sight of him. Amber hues drifted across the few wolves he knew like embers aloft on a late summer’s breeze…fresh from a charred landscape. He wasn’t as rude as to not acknowledge Calder, but he wasn’t as kind as to give him the requisite bro-nod. There was an indifference in the gaze he offered before turning his attention, happily, back to those before his mother; new pledges if his ears hadn’t deceived him. In keeping with his papa, he stamped the ground but otherwise remained silent.
<Calder> When the announcement of the assessment was made and now the two pledges, he would smile and give a low gruffing ‘chuff’. A happy type bark for the trio. The pack seemed to be growing ever more, and he’d be glad for the additional help. He’d catch Rook’s gaze and would be fine in the mutual exchange. He expected not much more from him, for he barely knew him. But… did he finally know his »»
<Calder> »» name? Stay tuned.
* Accalia Turning back to the alpha’s “thank you for accepting me into the pack,” her banner high with her tail wagging happily as her feet danced with excitement she chuffed followed by a joyful bark.
* Atraya when the congratulations where made in the form of stomping paws and howls, she’d allow the joy of it to settle before she would smile towards Accalia, Traeiri and Ankha. Allowing them to step back to the fold of the pack in their new roles. Though she could not see, her direction was almost perfect when she addressed them. Perhaps the senses of loosing one ability would enhance others. »»
<Atraya> »» “Does anyone else desire to bring up anything for this meeting before I conclude it?” her head now looked straight ahead as she awaited to see if others desired to speak.
* Kova would look towards Atraya and when she offered any other words to be added she would slowly slip herself forward from her ledge if only to be more presented. “I just wanted to announce that I wish to hold a Lore Night in the coming days (July 9th). Please come prepared with a piece of lore if you desire to share.” she said with a grin before taking a slow step back. Her heart thrummed with the potential excitement of shared lore amongst family and pack.
* Accalia finding her place she sat beside Panther a tooth smile on her face nodding at the announcement of lore night.
* Panther perked at the mention of Lore Night. He smiled briefly, His gears being put to work now. He gave Accalia a gentle nuzzle of congrats before looking back towards Kova and Atraya. He wondered who all would be there. He’d then dip his head to the beta and Alphess.
* Atraya would find the announcement of a Lore Night a fine surprise indeed. Not knowing the Beta had it in her fold to do so, but was glad for it. She even had a piece of story to share with the pack. A piece of history woven to lore. A smile creased her lupin lips before she reclined back on her haunches. Seeing no others desired to bring up anything else, she decline her muzzle a little in a nod »»
<Atraya> »» before calling out “Thank you all who attended tonights meeting. Congratulations to the new members of the pack, Sanek and Panther. To our new Assessment, Ankha, and pledges Accalia and Traeiri.” her head rose before her paw came up again and stomped the stone. The end of a meeting well made, coming now to an official end. The wolves now able to mingle!