February 25th, 2021
- Fianna and Calder courts
- Atraya’s daughter, Leora is named
- Rune promoted to Member and Caretaker
- Ankha named Pledge
- Calder named Pledge
- Sanek named Pledge
- CwnAnnwn named Pledge
- Hati named Pledge
- Crimson named Elder
- Nightstalker named Elder
@Atraya @Fianna @Kova @Kwa`ani @Shakira @Shukie @Rune
Empty section. Edit page to add content here.
Raven Ankha Anya Crimson CwnAnnwn Leora Nightstalker Sanek Timber
Pack Meeting Begins
2/25/21 – 3PM PST
* Atraya as the day seemed to settle into its own, there was much to celebrate, and much to be thankful for. She could feel the ebb and pull of those celebrations, and things needed to be said and so she would slowly rise herself up to all fours and shake off the remains of the snow drift she found herself nestled in, but after interacting with Fianna and Shukie, she had settled herself upright a little more. She would swing her head violently to the left and right if only to propel herself forward and give her momentum for movement. There she would limp towards the direction of the alphas stone. It didn’t take her too long to reach it and when she did, she ascended it to it’s end where she lifted her muzzle and offered a howl. A call for a gathering for those who would heed it. Anyone who was within the territory, would eventually hear her howl. Even those just coming into their home.
* Kova would be within the hunting grounds, but when the howl reached her from Atraya’s tones, she would turn her head and look out towards the direction of the clearing. She swung her tail quickly and would now make her way towards the direction of the clearing. She would start at a slow trot, but would quickly start to lope towards it, heeding the call.
<Calder> An ear turned to the sounds of a howl, and so, he rose up to all fours again and would start off towards the Alpha’s call.
* Sanek every day in the WolfSpirits territory brang something new, and this day the land brought him many unfamiliar scents of wolves. His ears swung around to a drawing howl. From the west of the hunting grounds it took him only a few moments to be in the clearing.
* ShukieAFK gave a nod of her head adding her own tones to the alpha fae’s and would then moved to stand beside the stone. As their howls faded she’d inquire quietly to Atraya, “How are you?” her tail giving a slow wag as the meeting had been called, and a meeting led by the alpha, a long time she Atraya had led one. Mostly, she asked her question so Atraya knew her position at the side of the alpha rock.
* Ankha would turn her head to the sound of the dowl, having been preoccupied with– nothing actually! So instead of zoning out in the bushes she’d begin to approach the source of the howl, intrigued to see what was up, having not been made aware of the specifics of the meetings in these lands.
* Rune perks her ears at the sight of Atraya leaving the Ancient Forestâ€™s cover. By the time the Alpha Fae was halfway to the rock, Rune was already on her paws and trotting after her. Her hopes confirmed, the elder wolf climbs Alpha Rock and howls to summon the pack to the Clearing. It had been some time since there had been a meeting, she chuffs in greeting to Atraya before settling herself a comfortable distance away from Alpha Rock, intending to take up her spot at the rear of whatever group accumulated.
* Kwa`ani jumped up at the sounds of her mother’s call which was joined by Shukie’s own tones. Giving her frame several rapid shakes she made her way to the clearing proper from the lower fringe of the ancient forest. As she drew closer she offered up a respectful chuff of greetings.
* Crimson would begin to cross past the tree line at her leisurely pace, a smile spreading across her muzzle, hearing the howl of her old friend. “Seems we’re right on time, I told you as much” Crimson would note with no small amount of pride as she’d begin to approach the meeting grounds, settling into a seated position toward the back where she often had been, noting the wolves that would also begin to approach, she didn’t wish to cause a
* Crimson fuss so she’d keep largely out of their fur, but attentive and confident enough that she at least appeared to belong here.
<Fianna> Taking the hunt from their mother, Fianna would nose the Faepup into a respectful seated position as she licked her chops, done with snarling the meal. Perking, she was curious as to her mother’s purpose. “A meeting has been called little sis. We must be quiet and respectful now..” She took time to murmur. Perking to Kwa’ani she’d chuff gently back from.her position near the stone.
* Fae`pup would blink at the howl, tilted her head but when Fianna reassured her this was ‘normal’, she would swing her tail behind her and nod. “ohtah!” she said with little tones before she would look out to see suddenly a plethora of wolves arriving all of a sudden.
* Atraya would have responded in kind to Shukie’s inquiry, that she was as well as could be, perhaps more so this day than pasts. When the wolves began to gather, she dipped her head to welcome them. She could feel the air change with the different vibrations of movements and could gauge who was present and who was yet to appear. “Thank you all for attending this meeting and gathering of many more »»
<Atraya> »» to come today. Today is a special day. A celebration of many things will be had this day, and I would like to start off with the first of such. WolfSpirits celebrates its 20th year anniversary. A milestone not achieved by many, if at all. It’s hard to believe it’s already been 20 years. I’ve given much of myself to this pack, and to this family no matter how big or small it may seem or be. I am »»
<Atraya> »» humbled beyond words, truly, for the continued support and devotion for something not only I, but so many enjoy. I’m humbled by those who have made their mark here as a family member and continue to do so even if it’s sparingly, once in a while, once in a blue moon, or all the time. I’m humbled by all of you. Those who keep this old wolf’s dream alive for so many years. Without you, we would not »»
<Atraya> »» be here, and for that I’m eternally grateful for.” She swung her tail ever so while human and wolf speak in one unison voice. “So thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for your continued support and devotion to WolfSpirits. Big or small, it’s all appreciated, and I appreciate you all. You are family, truly, and I thank you.”
* Kova would’ve finally arrived within the clearing just as Atraya began to speak. She had taken her place closer to the Alpha’s rock, seating herself and nosed Shukie along the way.
* Sanek dipped her head to all that might be already at the stone and bowed to the Alpha and Beta.He sniffed at Rune from a distance, wondering what position in the pack this wolf might hold. He seated himself to the side of the group of wolves, and listened to a speech.
<Timber> had already been making his way to the clearing and when the Alphess sounded a call he’d move deeper within and toward the back of the group gathered, where he settled onto his haunches casually. This was curious.. What was afoot? He would remain seated there to watch, hopefully out of the way..
Fianna felt her heart swell with her mother’s words. They ‘had’ all been together for so long.. Far longer than even she’d been in the world and she was thankful for the legacy she had been born into. Her tail would sway and she beamed at rhe others around her, licking the pups head as well. Her gaze would sweep those gathered, wondering if Calder were present? She didn’t see him yet and wondered idly if he was okay..
* Rune â€™s nose twitches to two strange scents in the Clearing, unsure if she recognized either of them. Turning her head her eyes land upon a pair of faes, appearing to be very different in age. The older of the pair seemed confident in her attendance and Rune glances Shukie, hoping the Beta had notice who the russian fae thought to be a newcomer. Sanek was also a new face, though Rune had noticed the bruteâ€™s scent mingled among th
* Rune ose of the pack for long enough to not raise suspicion. She tentatively returns her attention to Atraya, her tail sweeping the snow in a single wag at the Alpha faeâ€™s words, there was nowhere she would rather be.
* Shukie interjected briefly, “The pack ebbs and flows, contracts and expands just as a pack in the wild. Some have developed bonds beyond the chars played. Everyone, old and/or now gone, present and new to the pack. It’s a family born of the same interests tho each has their own story. Thank you! One and all!!!” Her voice quieted once again and would have nuzzled her sister as Kova took her place.
<Calder> Was within the clearing, and at it’s edge. But when Fianna turned herself up in his view he would’ve risen and walked to her, seating himself beside her and nosed her while listening. He thought quietly upon her words, upon what it meant to really be a pack. Not just of the pack, but to be it. He hummmed and dipped his head to the shared words.
* Atraya when all had settled she would smile with a humbled expression. Her head bowed ever so towards her family, those who truly keep the spark and blood flowing throughout their world. She slowly seated herself before turning towards the others as she continued. “Next, I would like to have the official naming ceremony of the youngest fae born some months ago, only now to be named after such a time.” she often thought of her sons, of their names, her daughters, and of their names. To her it was important to hold meaning, but as well allow them the chance to carve out their own future, their own paths, and write in their own books. They were just the foundation of that very building. “Please come forward, little fae.” she would say chuffing to her youngest daughter.
* Kova would swing her tail slowly to her sister, before her eyes fell to Atraya and now to the young fae. She was excited to know of the new fae’s name!
* Shukie ‘s eyes brightened at the first of what would likely be many such announcements and changes within the pack.
*Fianna ‘s heart leapt with excitement over her mother’s last words, having listened with equal intensity to the beta’s interjections, til swaying. She nuzzled her little sister as the fae was called forth, her eyes excited, then turned to lick once at Calder’s muzzle as he joined her, nosing his fur and allowing her tail to continue waving gently.
* Kwa`ani gave a yip yip at her mum’s pronouncement of her sibling being names this day as she settled beside both sisters, pup-to-be-named and Fianna.
* Fae`pup would hear her mothers tones and without hesitation her big paws would leap up and carry her towards the rock. Her silvery tail swung loosely behind her while her eyes followed the details of the rock up to her mother. She wasn’t really sure what she was supposed to do when she got there, so, she sheepishly lowered her rump in the snow and made more noise than needed, but this was how she communicated with her mother often. “Heeere!” she proclaimed.
* Rune â€™s eyes and ears eagerly train on Atraya and the fae-pup, her tail wagging at the pupâ€™s exclamation upon arrival at the base of Alpha Rock.
* Anya would watch intently, settled close to Crimson, her eyes out for the young fae. She’d remembered her own naming ceremony. Who would this little fae be? What would her name end up meaning to her, or to her path? As she’d watch the pup she’d give a bit of a smile. So cute!
* Atraya offered a smile to her proclaimed announced presence before she herself adjusted herself on the stone. She stood from her seated position, chest out, tail high, and her voice clear and loud enough for those to hear. “Today is a special day. Not only for celebrating the longevity of this family, but also, the beginnings of new ones, and new names added to the many chapters of this packs history. It is a tradition to have a naming ceremony for the newest additions to this pack, and I would like to have the honor to do so for my youngest daughter. My youngest son, has been named, and she too will now be named.” her gaze seemed to diver ahead as if the moment caught her.”This fae found herself into this world of light through the vicious storm that tempered the air. Through this light, her name should be fitting as such, and I would like the honor of announcing to you, to the pack of WolfSpirits, it’s newest addition, Leora of WolfSpirits. Of the Mean OÃche and Isilraica. Of starfall and earth.” her head would rise and she’d be the first to howl for the honor of a name, now given and chosen for her youngest.
<Fianna> Feeling as if she finally could know her little sister beyond a frame, she lifted her muzzle and happily poured her song to the skies, Leora! A beautiful name for a beautiful pup, a name full of meaning and good tidings. She stamped a paw, remembering her papa, and her heart panged as she wished he were there…
* Anya would join in the howl to honor the name given to her apparent youngest sister, Leora. She was glad indeed to be able to be here for her sister’s naming ceremony.
* Shukie looked to faepup, now named Leora. “Welcome to WolfSpirits, little Leora!” Her muzzle lifted to the heavens to celebrate this most momentous of occassions.
* Leora the world around her suddenly became loud. Very loud. Louder than she’d heard before. Her ears pinned if only to drown it for a short moment, but instead of causing a vibration of annoyance, it was the tones of pride. She felt proud. She felt home. These were howls of her family and soon it became a hymn to her, a melody she’d no sooner forget. Instincts would kick to the forefront and the »»
<Leora> »» young fae would lift her muzzle and howl with the adults. She’d make sure she put her vocal mark to the sky too.
* Rune lifts her muzzle and voice in song, howling with her pack in congratulation of the little fae-pup. Leora, such a lovely name.
* Kwa`ani lept up at the name her sister would receive and of it’s meanings and the reasons for it. Howling her love for Leora.. “Welcome lil’Leora’sis”
* Crimson would join in on the howl song to welcome Leora to the pack of Wolfspirits with her new name, her howl as long lived as her light-of-breathe frame would allow
* Sanek let out song of rejoice, starting at a higher pitch down to the deepest notes he mustered.
* Atraya when the howls subsided, her milky hues fell forward and she swung her tail quickly behind her before it stilled. “Join your place among your family, Leora.”
Calder hadn’t really thought about a naming ceremony, or why it was even needed. He thought all wolves would be given a name upon their birth, but perhaps this was yet another token of the pack’s ways he’d not known of until now. He thought long and hard about the name, rolling it in his mind alongside it’s meaning, and he perhaps even thought of his own name and what it meant. A low rumble of a hmmmmm escaped his muzzle, much like the witchers usually displeasure tone, but instead it was of admiration for such a thing. He thought Leora of light was fitting , so gave a firm nod of his head of approval. He’d not join in the packs howl, not yet.
Timber would perk to the proceedings, to the chorus of howls and most particularly to the pup who he had yet to meet. She had a name now did she? He would watch her, curious and an odd feeling swirling within he had yet to name for himself. He would remain silent, but his tail would sway.
* Atraya a long breath escaped her, a sigh of expression to a heart that was gleeming with delight and pride of her pack, for her family, and for its growth. Her nose would flare in and out, huffing deeply to the winds and more so to the scents she could pick up. Finding her daughters, Fianna, and Calders among them, she would let loose a low chuff for them to approach.
* Shukie ‘s pulse increased just a little, tho she attributed it to Leora’s naming, when she spotted timber in the distance as well as perhaps Calder. There were many a wolf this day after so long with only a scattered few. She did not acknowledge timber as seh waited for Atraya to continue
<`Raven> <BreezyDawn> Perking to her mother’s call, Fianna looked to Calder a moment, then rose and nosed him gracefully before moving to the front of the pack where she stood and raised her head toward her mother, her eyes scanning Kwaani, Shukie, and the others before falling on Calder. “We are here mother.” She would offer softly.
<Calder> Would look towards Fianna first and nose her before he rose to all fours and followed alongside her lithe frame. He listened intently to the wind, and more so the whispers and eyes fell upon his visage as he approached the stone of fate for all who approached. He bowed his head and stopped at it’s base, waiting then for the Alphas words.
* Atraya shifted her paws if only to some how realign her thoughts and when the pair drew closer, she dipped her head “Calder and Fianna, you both have requested to solidfy your bonds of beyond friendship, to the pair of hearts in the name of Courtship. I would like to ask you both now, to please express why you desire to be courted to one another to your family and to your pack.”
* Kwa`ani shifted over closer to Leora, her tail wagging knowing what was about to happen just from her conversations with Fianna. “Big sister about to become really ‘big’ sister” she let the pup know, “Listen for this is the first time in as long as i can remember of such occurring.” nosing the young fae.
* Leora would swing her tail quickly behind her as she brushed her nose along Kwa`ani’s own brow before she blinked, peering up to the wolves who where now gathered. Her other sister, Fianna, appraoching she leand in to Kwa`ani and whispered. “ooo’s happenin?”
* Rune watches the proceedings in interest and could not recall if she had ever seen a courtship among the WolfSpirits. Her mind drifts back to Azaelia and Nova, wolves long lost to the WolfSpirits by now, for a brief moment before returning her attention to the pair before Atraya now. What a momentous meeting, indeed.
* Fianna Feeling inexplicably nervous, Fianna took a few long breaths to steady her heart, her eyes resting on Calder for that time as she took in his expression. This step felt larger to her than she had ever expected it to, and she felt a momentary fear. Was this the right choice? But following on the wings of that thought her joy over Calder and their new relationship coursed through her. She knew they would have time to learn. Raising her voice at last she addressed her mother, and the others. “Calder and I have been through trying times together. We have seen each other change and grow, and I for one have taken Calder’s own growth to heart. He has become a male who looks to the betterment of others, to growing roots and holding a steady heart. I wish to learn alongside him what it means to be together, to shape our hearts to one another. I have come to truly care for him, as much as family and in a new way as well.. ” Her voice trailed off and she looked again at Calder, her tail swinging once. She hoped her voice would hold all the fervor of her meaning.
* Shukie smiled as she watched the duo before Atraya, having expected this for the two had clearly bonded over the past years despite the male not being of pack. It surprised her Atraya approved the match without Calder first becoming pack. There are times where pack ways are bent at times to make allowances for things being done out of order. Her gaze was fixed upon the two wolves,
* Shukie studying their reactions and words to be spoken.
<Calder> When the question was inquired upon by the Alpha. He thought for a moment, if only to collect his thoughts and more so, his heart. He would give a slow nod of his head before offering in kind. Fianna had found the words he to shared. ~ My sentiments are well matched by Fianna’s own. To learn, to grow, to salvage a life that has known no sense of true family beyond my brother who is no longer with me. I wish to flourish in a way beyond just my presence here, but…. to have a court to whom I share those thoughts, feelings, and life with. To truly learn and grow from.~ he said with lightened hues. A more sense of his heart showing than ever before, and he nosed Fianna and looked back up to Atraya.
* Kwa`ani lowered her head a fraction and whispered quietly, “Fianna and the male, Calder, are starting the formal process of their bond with each other. A bond like that between your mother, Atraya and your father, faolan.” She was sure there’d be more questions about that.
* Atraya would shift her paws beneath her if only to resettle herself. She gave a gentle nod to both Fianna and Calder’s tones, to their hearts. There would be a smile upon her features, and she could feel her own heart growing warm with said emotions, and perhaps wishing she could feel the presence of her mate, of Fi’s father, to be present in such a moment, but she knew in some way he was there. “As Calder and Fianna have shared today their hearts, their commitment, I would like to have the pleasure of naming both a courted pair and to be recognized as such within the pack.” though Calder wasn’t of “pack” yet, she knew of where he desired to go. Perhaps a prelude?
* Kwa`ani lifted her muzzle high to the sky and howl’d as she’d never howled before for this was her sister, and a momentous step indeed. They’d been through thick and thin and that is why, perhaps, their bond developed as it had.
* Fianna Relieved to have reached that monumental step, in getting her mother’s, and sister’s blessing she would offer an excited yip and lick Calder’s cheek as she pranced her forepaws, tail wagging a few times before she bowed to the Alphess and the pair would retreat back to her original seat. There, she nosed Kwaani, her tail still wild and her eyes sparkling. “Now we just have to find you someone.” She whispered with amusement.
* Shukie lifted her muzzle with a soft howl to the pending couple, tamping her paws upon the earth as she did so which caused a vibrato to her voice as she gave the pair her own contrats. As her howl faded she would then move up beside Atraya and take the next few items on their burgeoning agenda for today. As she waited for things to settle, she’d then gaze about the clearing and call for Rune to step forward.
* Rune had just finished howling for Fianna and Calderâ€™s announcement of courtship when Shukieâ€™s voice beckoned her forward. Rising to her paws she pads forwards, looking up to the wolves settled upon Alpha Rock she dips her head in respectful greeting.
* Leora would no doubt enjoy the narration from Kwa`ani, and when howls where given she would give her own little chuff yipping howls as well for her sister and Calder. She’d no doubt have to ask about what all this courting stuff was.
* Shukie waited for the chorus to fade and she’d then continue, “Rune, you’ve been in the pack before, ranked to caretaker when your path diverged from ours for quite some time.” She smiled to the fae, “You’ve returned once again to the fold, to the family.” Her tail wagged some, “You currenlty hold the rank of caretaker even though you are not pack. If you feel your life and path are
* Shukie fully with those of WolfSpirits, I ask now if you still desire to join once more.” her gaze was locked upon Rune. “Is this the path you are prepared to commit too?”
* Kova would smile as she dipped her head towards Fianna’s direction and then to Calder. She knew such a connection was viable and there, but glad to hear it finally said to the others. It was a side of Calder she really hadn’t seen and it was refreshing. She looked now to Shukie and Rune, her tail swong behind her.
* Fianna would settle down as the meeting continued, her gaze going to Rune as the fae was called up. She would listen closely, excited for the growth and development of her family.
* Rune nods in response to Shukieâ€™s address. â€œYes, my life and path are fully with the WolfSpirits and I am ever to fully rejoining my family once again. I am grateful for the opportunity, it is an honor.â€ On her face would be a light, wolven smile. This was where she belonged, after all.
Timber had watched the pair become courted with great interest, his ears perked and his gaze moving around the group. So.. This was how things were done on that regard. He would file away the information, watching the dark pelted male for a moment, quelling the season’s urges and annoyances. As Shukie took the lead he’d sit up straighter, watching how she handled matters as easily as the alpha had. She seemed well suited for the role.
* Shukie would smile softly first to her alphess tho she’d not see it, leaning in to brush her shoulder against Atraya before responding to Rune. “Then, As Beta of WolfSpirits, I welcome you home as Rune, Packmember and CareTaker of WolfSpirits!” Straightening up, when her gaze passed over Timber noticing his posture she quickly averted her gaze back to Rune after a glance to Fianna and
* Shukie Calder. “You may present yourself as such to all whom your path crosses.” With a solid tamping of her paws she cemented the advancement once again.
* CwnAnnwn slipped silently into the clearing, having returned to the packlands earlier in the day. The silver pelted male noted the gathered wolves within the clearing, he noted those who knew and noticed a few wolves he was unfamiliar with. His gaze finally drew to a very familiar fae who was now at the alpha’s rock and his tail began to sway gently behind him. To avoid disrupting the meeting, he settled upon his haunches just beyond the threshold of the clearing. When Rune was named packmember once more, he tilted his head heavenwards and let out a low howl for the fae.
* Rune â€™s tail sways behind her, ears turned outwards in almost sheepish thanks. She chuffs in departure and thanks to the pair atop the rock and trots over to Kwaâ€™ani and Leora, nosing Kwaâ€™ani in greeting and touching the pup on the top of her head with her nose. She was happy to relieve Kwaâ€™ani of pupsitting duties, especially after tonightâ€™s development for Fianna.
* Atraya would let loose a howl for Rune. She was so proud and honored to have the fae, skilled and talented, back in their fold!
* Kova would swing her tail quickly behind her as Rune would be named a member, but also their new caretaker. She wondered where Kajika was, but was glad for the new addition! She would’ve howled as well for Rune, before stilling and waiting to see if any others desired to join.
* Ankha would have offered her own howl to congradulate Rune before she’d take note of Shukie’s next words. This seemed to be a general call for anyone wishing to call WolfSpirits home, and so she’d begin to step forward at the call.
<Calder> As Shukie inquired to those who desired to call this pack home, he paused for at least a moment, his mind whirling with thoughts and emotions not yet truly explored, he rose and slowly stepped forward following behind Ankha. He seated himself just a little behind her and gave a nod of his head to Shukie.
* Sanek stood, looking around. His soul belonged here, he knew it. He lowered his head slightly as he walked towards the stone, feeling his tail swirl in excitement of what might come next.
* Kwa`ani stilled watching the next promotions
* CwnAnnwn found himself at odds once more, he wanted to begin the journey to becoming a member once more, but he also knew he had spent too much time away from the packlands. He closed his eyes a moment as his thoughts travelled to his ailing father and the decision came to him. Opening his eyes, the male stood and began to pad towards the alpha’s rock, he had decided to begin the process
* CwnAnnwn while his father was stil around, knowing he would travel beyond the veil soon.
* Atraya would swing her tail slowly behind her as the new named fae would come back to their fold. She dipped her head proudly in her direction before she would turn an ear and tried to gauge who stepped up. Ankha, Calder and now Sanek’s scents seemed ‘closer’, she wondered if those where the chosen to advance.
* Shukie looked to Ankha, Calder, CwnAnnwn and Sanek, meeting each wolf’s gaze trying to peer into their minds before seh continued, “If it is your true desire to embark upon the first phase of your journey to becoming a part of this family, becoming a WolfSpirt in more than just name alone, “I ask each of you why you feel this is your home?” A smile was evident upon her muzzle as she
* Shukie awaited each to respond.
* Kwa`ani watched as the visitors moved to make their pledge to the pack before the Alpha and Beta.
* Nightstalker had been slowly following his sons scent towards the clearing, though he was not as fleet of foot as he had once been. If the wind was blowing towards the clearing, it is possible that those within the clearing might pick up his faint scent upon the currents. It was not long before he would step out into the clearing, his once midnight pelt faded with the greys of age. As he
* Nightstalker stood silently at the boundary, he would seep his gaze across the clearing at all the wolves present.
<Calder> As he remained settled, his eyes upon Shukie and then to Atraya. He thought quietly upon her condition as she seemed more frail in recent times he recalled her, but still strong. All the same he was honored to be there and more so, glad to speak the words that followed. ~ I’ve not belonged to a place where sense memory can truly serve. This pack has shown a great deal to me and with it, I’ve »»
<Calder> »» found a great deal to offer as well. I’ve roamed here for a year if not more, and… I think at my age and temper, it deserves a place to rest, and I don’t think anywhere else would suit me.~
* Leora interesting workings this pack had. She’d be keenly aware of her surroundings when two new wolves, and another new wolf, where among the gathered. Was the pack -really- this big?! She would draw herself closer towards Kwa`ani and Fianna for comfort.
* Ankha would listen intently to Calder’s words first, her good ear flicking to him as he’d speak. As her time would come to speak she’d do so after a pause “I have traveled long and far for a place to carve my own path, a place to call my own. I’ve spent some time in these lands and found kindness and warmth at every turn. I more than hope that this is the place in which I belong, I want it to be, and believe it to be.”
* Atraya if Crimson and Anya had made their way into the clearing, she wouldn’t see them, but perhaps just now their scents started to drift to her. Long lost scents, and ones she thought she might not have smelt again, especially one belonging to her lost daughter, Anya.
* Sanek eyes lightly watered if from happiness or sorrow “My life was spent skipping pack to pack, whenever I seemed to settle in, and they’d suddenly start to resent me…this is the longest a pack has held me in a long time, you’ve offered me kindness and so I wish to settle down my tired paws to a home” he’d say
* CwnAnnwn padded by the gathered wolves on his way towards the alpha’s rock before stopping and looking to Shukie. He took a moment to organize his thoughts before responding, “Not only is this my home by birth, this is the only place amongst all those I have visited that I feel that I belong. This was my father’s, my mother’s and my uncle’s home long before it was mine. Not only is this where I feel the most at home, it is also my wish to follow my father’s paw steps and do my part to ensure that the pack continues to survive no matter what the winds bring our way.”
* Nightstalker slowly settled upon his haunches as the words of his son who was pledging himself to the pack reached his ears. His heart warmed at such words and brought a soft smile upon his lupine lips. He would remain where he was until the meeting was over and then he would maybe approach those he knew.
* Shukie nodded to each as they spoke, “I shall expect each of you to learn the ways, the pack’s laws and rules, meet and greet new visitors and assist with the pack in all ways needed as proof of your commitment.” She paused letting her words sink in, “Each wolf will progress at their own pace, some being promoted to the next phase sooner than others. It is the effort you put into the
* Shukie pack that shall see you attain the next step to becoming fully family, full pack.” she paused again, “This is the time to see if the WolfSpirits is the right pack for you, and the Pack to see if you are right as a WolfSpirit. Each must be met and found to be true.” Each wolf’s words seemed true of heart. Only their actions would show the true commitment. SHe nodded to each wolf,
* Shukie her gaze soft and smile big. “Then as Beta, I welcome you, Calder, Ankha, Sanek and CwnAnnwn, as Pledges of WolfSpirits, You may present yourselves as such to all you meet.” her tail wagging and she tapped her paws firmly upon the stone’s surface. Pausing to give her Alpha a moment to speak to the newest wolves seeking to call WolfSpirits their home and pack.
* Atraya would stomp her paw lightly and smile, dipping her head “Welcome!” she let loose a low chuffing bark to the gathered who’ve pledged themselves to the pack.
* Kwa`ani ‘s tail swayed, tho she had become distracted first by CwnAnnwn and then by Crimson and Nightstalker’s arrivals. Two wovles she’d not seen in a long while, offering a soft howl of welcome
* Rune watches as wolves continue to step forward at Shukieâ€™s call. New faces and old ones, finding their way home. After each of them respond to Shukieâ€™s query and the Alpha and Beta welcome them to the fold, Rune howls to welcome the Pledges.
* Nightstalker heard the naming of the new pledges, including his son once more. His muzzle tilted skyward as he let out a howl for the new pledges, would anyone recognize his voice?
<Calder> His tail would wave behind him as he would look around to those who recently pledged. He couldn’t truly recall CwnAnnwn in most recent memory, however, he did remember him during their ‘quest’. He’d remind himself to talk to him once more, and it was there he would retreat back to Fianna’s side and seat himself, pride (for once) truly welling.
* Crimson would stomp her paws in congratulations, a smile clear on her face as she’d look to those lined up, the new pledges to WolfSpirits. Beside her, Anya would offer her howl to the pledges in congratulation
* Kova ‘s paws would lift up and stomp for the newly named pledges! So many, she thought, but a good sign indeed. The pack growing and she only hoped it would continue to do so.
* Ankha would listen to the words of Shukie, then to the song of howls from the pack. Her chest would swell with definite pride before she’d return to place where she’d been seated before.
* CwnAnnwn bowed to Shukie and Atraya before he turned away from the Alpha’s rock and padded back towards those gathered. He would find a spot nearby Rune, but until he had a chance to talk to the fae, he would give her some space, it had been so long since they last spoke. He turned back towards the alpha’s rock and settled upon his haunches. He was aware of his father’s presence, but
* CwnAnnwn would allow the old wolf the chance to hang back until he was ready to come forward.
* Sanek jumped slightly in excitement. Was this a dream? He just couldn’t stop wagging. He bounced back to his position his ears up then going down feeling so many feelings at once.
* Shukie looked to Atraya to see if she wanted to take over for the next round of possible promotions or news to be told giving the fae a soft nuzzle. It was at that moment the prior beta’s tones rang out causing her to look in his direction. Her gaze afixed to the elder male she’d not crossed paths with in some time along with the fae, one she recalled tho not well. She briefly whispered
* Shukie to Atraya and then continued… “Among us this night we have two returning wolves, wolves of old, wolves that can relay the stories, trials and tribulations of this pack, the WolfSpirits.” she paused again looking towards Nightstalker and Crimson, each in turn. “Crimson, Nightstalker, If you would be so kind as to come forth, I have a question I would ask of each of you.” her
* Shukie smile wide, her obsidian gaze sparkling like black diamonds twinkling beneath the sun’s rays.
* Kwa`ani smiled and gave a nod to CwnAnnwn, the brute being one of the first she’d met here. Offering a howl for all and a special one to CwnAnnwn for his return to the fold. She then turned her attention back to her mother and Shukie, tail swaying happily for all whom had been acknowledged in some form thus far. Her gaze might connect with the others as well with a welcoming dip of her
* Kwa`ani head to all 4
* Nightstalker lowered his muzzle as his howl faded and his ears perked as his name was called by Shukie. He tilted his head slightly as she summoned him and Crimson to the rock. He slowly stood upon all fours, he didn’t do anything quickly besides fall asleep anymore. The old male moved towards the rock, pausing a moment to run his muzzle along his sons before padding the last bit to the rock
* Nightstalker where he stopped and looked between Atraya and Shukie.
* Crimson a smile of her own would sneak across Crimson’s muzzle before she’d stand and approach Shukie, it would be clear enough now that she was closer that she had a long scar along her chin down to her front left leg, likely something high impact as opposed to claws or the like. She’d look to Nightstalker as she’d approcah the Rock, giving him a gentle nod beofre turning her attention back to Shukie.
* CwnAnnwn perked up as his father was summoned forward, turning his gaze to the old male. He smiled and returned his fathers nuzzle lightly before watching him move up to the rock. He was curious as to why the two had been called up.
* Shukie smiled to the brute and fae. “You each have, in the past, but the bulk of your lives into the continueance, guideance, safety and training of wolves here now, those which have departed or passed on into their next lives.” Her tones soft, with the utmost respect in her voice. “It is the wolves of old, those which have seen all there is to see, that can help aid and guide the new
* Shukie wolves here, the pups and those of us that think we know everything (herself).” Her tones were most respectful as she asked each, “Will you accept the honour of being named as Elders of WolfSpirits?. The only request is for you both to pass on the pack’s history that other’s can continue the legacy of the most awesome and legendary pack, the WolfSpirits.” Her tail swayed, “In
* Shukie doing so, The Pack and myself shall see to it you are each taken care of as best we area able until such time as you may depart in which ever way happens. It’s time for an Elder’s Club within WolfSpirits.” She expected them to perform no duties other than beign themselves and sharing of lore.
* Atraya would turn an ear towards the direction of Shukie’s voice. Did she say Nightstalker and Crimson?? She would tip her nose to the air, sniffing quiet deeply until those scents long lost to the wilds and antiquity of the world, where renewed. She swung her tail quickly behind her and she would dip her head in their direction. Formal greetings will be had soon enough.
* Crimson the white furred fae would listen intently before pausing for a moment and giving a light hearted chuckle, though her lack of breathe made it come off a bit raspier than it otoherwise might have. “I hardly expected to be noticed this evening, but I’ll gladly welcome such a request. I’ll gladly share what I know to those of you who don’t mind some embellished stories now and again” She’d reply earnestly, a light hearted smile still
* Crimson stuck to her face. An honor she’d not anticipated, but one she was glad for all the same.
* Nightstalker looked to Crimson and nodded to the fae before turning to Shukie as she spoke. Before he could respond, he caught movement and looked to Atraya as she dipped her head towards them and he smiled. Turning back to Shukie he would take a short moment to contemplate the offer before speaking “I feel that my time here will be short, but it would be my honor to be considered and elder
* Nightstalker of the pack. This is my home and the pack is my family.” He like Crimson had expected to go unnoticed, but was honored by the request.
* CwnAnnwn listened as both Crimson and his father were asked to become pack elders, he knew his father would be honored by the request. He frowned when his father mentioned how short his time would be, but he knew his father had lived a long life and was almost ready to follow his ancestors to the next plane. He shook off the frown and looked to his father once more with a smile.
* Shukie had trouble containing herself for the acceptance by the pair newly returned for in their doing so, shows the depth of heart that the bonds of family formed within WolfSpirits. “Nae, Crimson, Nightstalker. It is my privilege and honour to recognize you for all you have done here, for all the family, past, present and furture.. ‘I welcome you home, WolfSpirit’s Elders.” her pride
* Shukie in all her family was clear from the husky tones she spoke with for she was truly the privileged one here. She gave each wolf before her a deep, low bow in respect. “Walk with full pride in your family.” Her tail swished and swooshed as she lifted her muzzle to the heavens for their safe return to the family!!
* Kwa`ani lifted her muzzle and howled for one and all in recognition of their new positions and her excitement of the newly returned Elders
* Rune perks her ears, one of the unknown wolves, Crimson, coming forwards to accept the role of Pack Elder. Nightstalker appears from the shadows to do the same. She took note of both of the wolfâ€™s ages and at the bruteâ€™s response to Shukie, concern crosses her mind. The russian fae lifts her voice in song, welcoming the return of their Elders.
* Nightstalker bowed his head to Shukie as she named them Elders. He turned to Crimson and reached over to give her a light nosing before he would turn to slowly make his way to his sons side. Upon reaching the young male, he would turn and settle upon his haunches beside him.
<Anya> would raise her muzzle to join in the howling for the new Elders, having been taken a bit by surprise that Crimson had come here and gotten recognized as an elder. If she hadn’t known any better, she’d have thought Crimson planned this all, but she took her word on not having expected this.
* Crimson would give Nightstalker a nosing of her own as she’d begin to return back to the side of Anya, giving Shukie and Atraya a gentle nod of respect, glad to see her old friend again, though she’d note that the Alpha appeared to have some kind of eye injury.
* Shukie saw a fae that she wasn’t sure she recognized or not and would whisper to Atraya inquiring of the fae if she’s known or not. The scents were mixed somewhat with the huge gathering. As she dug deep into her memories, a vague rememberance was surfacing. “Is that not one of your daughters?” her whispered words would not carry to anyone else. Rather than leave anyoe out she looked
* Shukie in Anya’s direction.. “Whom might you be?” a smile upon her lips.
* Anya would be a bit startled to have been called out, looking to Shukie before lowering her head gently in aknowledgement. “I am Anya, daughter of Atraya and FaolÃ¡n. Sorry to intrude, I didn’t want Crimson getting hurt on the way here” She’d reply, clearly a bit uneasy especially with having been called out.
* CwnAnnwn perked as Anya was questioned by Shukie, he turned his head towards the fae. He couldn’t remember if he had met her before.
* Rune bends her her head down to lick the pupâ€™s cheek, before rising to her paws. Seeing as Leora was still leaning against her sisters, the Caretaker trots over to CwnAnnwn and Nightstalker, chuffing in greeting. â€œHello Cwn, glad to see youâ€™re on your way back.â€ She dips her head before turning to the Elder brute. â€œNightstalker, welcome home. It has been some time. How have you been?â€
* CwnAnnwn perked as Rune approached and greeted them, a smile played upon his maw as his tail swayed behind him. “Hello Rune, it is very good to see you and thank you. Congrats on your advancement to member.” He watched the interaction between her and his father.
* Nightstalker looked to Rune as the young fae approached the pair. “Hello Rune and thank you.” He glanced at his son with a knowing smirk before turning back to the fae “Age has finally caught up to me it seems, as it does all of us eventually.”
* Shukie nodded and smiled broadly..ahhh…yes… Now she put the scent in her memory to the face. “Welcome home and thank you for taking care to see Crimson home. I’m sure your mother will be glad to spend time with you.” Her tail swayed as she glanced to Atraya beside her. She then looked to Hati` who’d only now wandered in during the ongoing meeting. “Hati, come forward please.” putting
* Shukie the wolf on the spot.
* Hati` had only just stepped up onto Alpha Rock, behind the many others and keeping her distance some as many of them appeared to be well known. She didn’t want to intrude so she had been sitting on her haunches, hazel/yellow eyes observing quietly. Her brown ear twisted in the direction of Shukie as she heard her name and then asked to step forward. Her eyes darted to the Beta and she
* Hati` quickly nodded and trotted forward. She offered a soft smile before lowering herself in a submissive way to the Beta and the other higher ranking wolves around her. This was unexpected and she was caught off guard. She figured she would be watching from the back. “Greetings, Shukie – everyone.”
* Rune chuckles, â€œIt does seem to do its fair amount of sneaking up on us but Iâ€™m glad to see that spring is well on its way. Should there be anything I can do for you, do not hesitate to let me know. Kajika is our other Caretaker, if you cannot find me.â€ She dips her head to the Elder before turning to his son. â€œThank you, I am happy to have returned in full to the WolfSpirits. Iâ€™m glad to see that youâ€™ve decided the time
* Rune is right for your own return as well.â€ If her memory did not deceive her, she and CwnAnnwn were first Pledged at the same meeting some time ago. A new, timid voice catches her attention and she looks over her should. A fae she did not recognize had been beckoned forward by Shukie, a late arrival?
* Anya would nod gently before heading back to Crimson’s side, her eyes on her mother idly, not wishing to interrupt things with formal greetings just yet.
* Shukie stepped back slightly as Atraya would take over for her giving a nod to Hati` and Anya after swirling her tongue around her muzzle, smiling with pride at the pack before her, tail swaying gently
* Atraya would shift her paws beneath her and when the named wolves of old having returned to their fold in the form of Elders, she would dip her head with an expression that would well with pride. She would have to save her excited expression to their return for after the meeting. She’d not seen Crimson in many many years, Nightstalker nearly the same, but when Anya was called up her heart would »»
<Atraya> »» nearly come screaming from her chest. “Anya…?” Having had no idea what had become of her (by now) eldest daughter, what had brought her back now? It would seem as though she had stewarded herself with Crimson, and she took a step forward before her tail swung quickly behind her, whines emitted if only to convey her joy. She would no doubt offer those needed greetings, until the need for »»
<Atraya> »» the continued progression of the pack’s events. She nosed Shukie lightly wondering if she’d call out who else was present, those left to progress.
* Leora would have swayed her tail at Rune and nuzzled the caretaker, remebering this fae, but now there where moreeeee wolves. She would stick close to Kwa`ani and Fianna, unaware she had another sister. More sisters? Suddenly the small nature of her world was becoming much bigger.
* Shukie nodded to Atraya, informing her of who was left on the checklist of promotions before going silent once more
* Atraya cleared her throat if only a little before she would look ‘out’ across the horizon, taking in the winds, the world, and the smells that transpired beyond her normal senses. Hati’s scent reached her and it was there she chuffed for her to continue to move forward and approach the rock.
* CwnAnnwn listened to Rune talk to his father before she responded to him. “I am happy to be back amongst the pack.” He perked to the new fae that was being called up and turned his head to watch. While he listened to the alpha address the fae, he hoped to get a chance to catch up with Rune sometime in the near future.
* Hati` heard the Alpha’s chuff and would step forward to approach closer. Before Atraya, she would lower her head and body before her, as one would before an Alpha. She gave a soft, happy whine from her throat before speaking softly, “Alpha, greetings.” She would whisper, it good seeing her after it had been a few nights since she had last seen her.
* Anya the intent gaze of Anya would watch her mother for a time. Had she said something? She seemed excited perhaps? She’d set herself down for now, though her nervousness would begin to wash away. Her mother had noticed her, it seems. At least, she hoped that was why.
* Atraya her head dipped in Hati`s direction as she smelt the fae near and close. Her tail swung lightly behind her before it stilled. “Hati, you have been with the pack for several moons now, and it has come to my attention that you’ve desired to be part of the pack. I ask you now… is this still your desire?” though she was blind, she could still look to a wolf almost directly.
* Kova there was quiet a bit going on this evening, and she tried her very best to absorb it all. She would look to Atraya and now to Hati` who approached. She swung her tail at the proceedings.
* Kwa`ani was kind of feeling left out with all the promotions tonight yet she knew she wasn’t ready for full guardianship or so she felt. Her sister was busy talking with Calder, thus she simply smiled to Fianna before returning her attention to her mother and Hati`.
* Hati` gave a nod, then peered up at Atraya, “Yes, Alpha, it is a deep desire of mine to be a part of this pack.” she replied, smiling up at her before closing her eyes and giving a respectful bow of her head.
* Atraya the words and convictions of a heart willing and wanting to join the pack would be heard, and so she would dip her head to the fae’s words shared and offered to her family. “As a pledge you will learn of our ways more deeply, our rules more carefully, and form bonds with those of this pack and those you wish to call family. As you agree to these, and as all who lay witness to Hati`s »»
<Atraya> »» desire to join the WolfSpirits, I would be honored in naming you a pledge of WolfSpirits. May all those you pass either new or old, recognize your new role amongst us. Welcome, Hati!” her paw would rise up before lowering to the stone in a stomp.
* Kova with the announcement of Hati`s advancement, she couldn’t help but feel her own chest well with pride and let loose a few barking chuffs for the fae and her progression to family.
<Calder> Would have to make it a point to become more familiar with all these wolves. Never had he seen so many. He was particularly curious of the Elders. For now his eyes fell to the proceedings and when a new pledge was named, Hati, he would give a dip of his head and a low ruuuing sound.
* Shukie tamped her paws to the alpha stone, giving the fae a welcoming nod, “Welcome to WolfSpirts, Hati` and your journey to becoming a member.” her tail swayed back and forth
* Kwa`ani issued a soft howl for the fae in welcome aboard. She noticed Calder perhaps fidgeting beside her a little. “Anxious to have time with yer intended?” she teased giving him a playful nip for he was on his way to becoming part of her immediate family.
* Hati` couldn’t help but to let her tail sway in happiness as it had been so long since she was among others. She gave a large smile as she looked up now at Atraya and bowing once more before her. “Thannk you, thank you so very much. I look forward to forming tight bonds with all in this pack.” she said, whining and giving a small huff of excitement before sitting up and looking from
* Hati` Alpha to the others and nodding to them all in greetings and in thanks. She took a step back, never turning at all and always facing the Alpha in respect. She gave a yip of joy and shook her coat out now. Finally, a family she could have again!
* Atraya would dip her head and smile in Hati`s direction, allowing the fae to join them and the others as a Pledge. She shifted her paws a little if only to get herself comfortable. While all settled, she would tip her nose up and scent the air carefully. Finding Shakira’s scent, she would chuff “Shakira, please come forward”
* Kova would swing her tail quickly behind her as she watched Hati`. She was excited for the fae, and even more so, excited to build important relationships with new wolves! Her gaze however glanced to Crimson and Anya. Was Anya really a lost fae pup of the Alpha’s? How many more lingered in the wilds? She swung her tail once more before it stilled, thinking on her own legacy but shook the thought »»
<Kova> »» as she refocused on Shakira.
* Leora kept beside Kwa`ani and Fianna, but her curious nature just couldn’t handle it. She haaaad to know. She nudged Kwa`ani on her way past, but she seemed to be making her way towards Anya and Crimson. Her eyes more set on Anya. Something seemed…familiar? Large paws and a lithe weight carried a top the snow with little struggle. Still not really keen on meeting etiquette yet.
* Kwa`ani rose when Leora did, recalling how she and her siblings fidgeted at long meetings. It was a lot to ask of a young one. Giving Calder a dip of her head after he’d respond, if he did, she tagged along with Leora giving both faes a respectful nod with a dip of her noggin. “Welcome and Congrats! I’m Kwa`ani, the other fae i was with is Fianna, and this is Leora. We are daughters of
* Kwa`ani atraya and Â»Â»
<Kwa`ani> Â»Â» faolan.” her smiled to each, Anya and Crimson.